Accepting the past

Episode - 14

"But you regretted it, and you accepted your mistake"

Y/n bid farewell to Ja Rim without knowing that Jeong Woo had been waiting to talk to Jarim.

Y/n encountered Kyung Woo waiting for her outside her house.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked him.

"I've been calling you for half an hour, but you didn't pick up," Kyung Woo said, showing his phone.

Y/n checked her phone and realized it was muted. "Oh, it's muted," she said, unmuting it.

"I'm sorry," Y/n said.

Kyung Woo smiled softly. "No problem."

They stood in silence for a moment before Y/n asked, "Is there anything you want to say?"

Kyung Woo shook his head. "No, I just wanted to check on you."

Y/n nodded. "Okay, good night."

"Good night," Kyung Woo replied as Y/n walked towards her door. But before she could enter the house, Kyung Woo approached her and grabbed her hand.

Y/n turned to look at their connected hands, then up at Kyung Woo. "Lunch?"

"Huh?" Y/n looked at him, confused.

"The lunch you promised, how about tomorrow?" Kyung Woo asked.

Y/n thought for a moment, then nodded, "Okay."

Kyung Woo smiled and walked back. "Time, I'll text you."

Y/n asked, "Place?"

"I'll pick you up," Kyung Woo said as he turned the corner. Y/n smiled to herself and then went inside her home.

Kyung Woo's head peeked out from the corner and watched Y/n going inside and closing her door.

NEXT DAY

"What? You think you're going to break up with him? What are you talking about?" Min Ji said, surprised by Ja Rim's sudden decision.

"It's exactly that," she replied.

"Does he want to break up?" Y/n asked.

"No, he doesn't," Ja Rim answered.

"If that's not the case, why would you say that?" Ah Ram interjected.

"Do you really want to break up?" Ah Ram asked her.

"I'm not sure," Ja Rim answered, completely hopeless.

"But when I look at Joo Young, he acts like him sometimes, so it makes me nervous," she confessed.

"I don't think you should put Ju Young on the same level as Choi Jeong Woo. Imagine how unfair it would be for Joo Young," Y/n said.