Happy Joo-young Day

Episode - 12

"I thought we are friends

"I thought we are friends."

"Are you the replacements?" Min Ji inquired. Their substitutes were Byeong Hoon and Kyung Woo.

"What's with that reaction?" Kyung Woo asked, glancing at the girls. "Who else would Gong Joo Young send?"

"He mentioned he's sending Byeong Hoon," Y/n confirmed.

"It's my fault for being in the CP room with him," Kyung Woo sighed, then came up with an idea. "Will you buy us food as a token of gratitude if we help you?"

"Yes, we will, but..." Min Ji hesitated, looking at Y/n and Ahram.

"Didn't Gong Joo promise something in return?" Y/n probed, finding it suspicious that they would assist Joo Young so readily.

"Yeah, there's no way you came here without getting anything from him," Ah Ram nodded at Y/n.

"Ah, that's because..." Kyung Woo interrupted Byeong Hoon to prevent him from saying anything else.

"This is loyalty between men," Kyung Woo smiled. "Where's Ahn Kyung?"

As if on cue, the door opened, revealing Kyung min. They looked at him in puzzlement as he entered the room. He was wearing a pink wig and punky clothes.

"Hey," he saluted.

"I can't believe you," Kyung Woo sighed, annoyed at his friend for showing up like that.

"I never thought you'd do something like that," Ah Ram laughed.

"Did you spend money on that wig?" Byeong Hoon asked. "Why waste money when you can't use it once school starts?"

"Don't worry," Kyung min said, "It'll be worth it once I get a girlfriend before then."

"I highly doubt that," Y/n told him.

"Girls hate this type of guys," Min Ji added.

"That's just your preference. I already caught the attention of many girls on my way here," Kyung min boasted, showing off his hands.

"They were probably laughing at you," Y/n commented.

"Oh gosh," he scoffed. "Why are you trying to pick fights with me when I'm trying to look cooler."

"Who in the world are you talking about?" The three girls said simultaneously as they smiled at each other and high-fived.

He then removed a part of his jacket, revealing a tattoo.

"Oh my..."

Kyung Woo scoffed before he called out "Oh, Mr. Dokgo." made Kyung Min react quickly, removing his wig and looking at the door.