Kyung woo's dance

Episode - 4

"Am I that handsome that you can't even utter a word?"

"Jumping jacks, 10 times! Do not count the last number out loud. Start?!" The man whistled as students started to jump. Someone said the last number out loud, and everyone groaned.

"Aren't you focusing? Twenty jumps this time. Same thing, do not say the last number out loud!"

The students started twenty jumps, and at the last jump, the teacher yelled "twenty" as the students groaned. They all turned to Byeong because the teacher had yelled behind him.

"Hey, Kim Byeong Hoon, it's you, isn't it? You jerk!" Kyung Min accused him.

"No, it's not me! Everyone is being tricked!" Byeong said.

"Stop it, guys," Y/n said, who was in front of Byeong Hoon.

"Let's go for lunch, come on," Kyung Woo said.

"Who is making noise? Do you still have strength left? This time, it's a hundred jumps! How many?"

"Hundred," students said.

"100 jumping jacks. Start!"

All students started to jump as Kyung Woo looked at Y/n, who was looking around her and slowing her jumping. Kyung Woo smiled to himself because he found it cute.

***

"Ready?" Y/n asked Ah Ram as she put the cola bottle in front of her.

"Ah Rong, new attempt." Ah Ram tightened her pigtails as she readied her stance. Ah Ram kicked the bottle's cap off.

"Oh, Ah Ram! Oh, Ah Ram!" They began to cheer after her successful attempt.

"Ja Rim-ah," they heard Joo Young come towards them, which caused them to stop cheering and look at him.

"What?" Ja Rim asked.

"Ja Rim," he repeated as he slightly leaned his head, revealing a grain of rice that was stuck on his face.

"Go, while I'm talking nicely," Ja Rim commanded, still not getting the idea.

"Master, what might this be?" Min Ji asked, looking at Jin Hee.

Jin Hee verbally analyzed the situation before telling them her conclusion, "I think he's asking her to take off that rice for him."

Ah Ram shook her head, "Friends, prepare for suction." She commanded as Min Ji and Jin Hee began massaging her hand. Y/n smiles at the scene happening.

"Ja Rim, just this once, please." Meanwhile, Joo Young was over there begging Ja Rim, completely clueless about what would be happening next.

Ja Rim walked over to him and went behind his back, slanting his head towards the left, giving Ah Ram a full view of the rice.