Kyung-woo Is Missing

Episode - 17

"What kind of stupid question is this? I do care because you are my best friend" 

Ahram started singing with full energy while Y/N and Kyung Woo sat next to each other, playing games on their mobile phones.

"Ugh, I'm so tired," Ahram said after finishing her song, reaching for her drink, only to find it empty.

"Whose drink was this?" Ahram asked as everyone looked at her.

"It was yours? Sorry," Kyung Woo said, taking the drink from the table.

"Do you want to have this then?" He asked, offering the drink to Ahram.

"It's empty," Ahram said after taking it from his hand, while Y/N chuckled at them.

"I can just buy you something, right? Is anything fine?" Kyung Woo asked, standing up.

"Anything? Let's go together," Ahram said, and she started to drag Kyung Woo.

"Y/N, do you want anything?" Kyung Woo asked, and Y/N looked up from her phone.

"Mmmm... Sprite," Y/N said, and Kyung Woo nodded.

"One popsicle for me while you're at it," Joo Young said, raising his hand.

"Shut up," Kyung Woo said, walking out of the door as Y/N shook her head with a smile.

"But Joo Young wants a popsicle," Joo Young said to Jarim.

"Yah..." Jarim called him as he leaned close to her.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up," she whispered to him, making his smile fade.

"I think I should change my name to 'Shut Up' from today," Joo Young said.

"Yeah, it suits you well," Minji said.

"Shut up," Joo Young said to her as Minji's mom called her.

"One minute. It's my mom," she said, walking out of the door.

After a few minutes, Minji walked in with Ahram's arm around her shoulder.

They saw Kyung Woo talking with someone, but that's when their time was over. They all went out and waited for Kyung Woo to return. He shortly came back with an angry face. He didn't say anything; he just grabbed his things and walked away. Y/N called him and tried to stop him, but he didn't respond. Y/N said goodbye to everyone and ran after him, but she still missed him. She phoned him, messaged him, but he didn't respond to anything, so she went home.

***

Kyung Woo was absent, and everyone started to get worried. Y/N phoned and tried everything to contact him, but it was still in vain. So, she waited for him to arrive the next day.