Rose Day Drama

Episode - 6

"Yah, you guys are traitors!"

"This Saturday is Rose Day," Minji mentioned as the four girls sat in the cafeteria. "And there is no way a guy like Gong Joo would let it pass. I look forward to it, Ja Rim."

"Don't look forward to anything. I just want to spend this weekend calmly," Ja Rim responded.

"Calmly?," Y/n asked with a smile.

"With his personality, he's probably preparing a surprise," Ah Ram added.

"Are you talking about Gong Joo Young?" Jin Hui asked as she approached them and took a seat. "Actually, he asked me when Ja Rim, Y/n, and I are going to hang out on Saturday," she said, attempting to take a snack from Ah Ram, who promptly closed her snack.

"Don't you think he will be waiting until Ja Rim goes out on Saturday?" Y/n asked.

"That's why I'm planning on staying home."

"Really?" Minji inquired.

"He's disappointing. You should accept it sometimes when he does something for you. Let us experience it vicariously through you. If he confesses, maybe you should try dating him for a while," Jin Hui said to her.

"Am I supposed to date anyone just to please you guys?" Ja Rim retorted, taking her drink and walking away.

"Are you going?" Y/n asked as they followed her.

"Like it?" Ja Rim asked as they walked along the pathway, with Min Ji having her arm linked with Y/n.

"Give me some too," Jin Hui said, playfully opening her mouth, but Ah Ram didn't oblige.

"Give me!" Min Ji tried to take some, but Ah Ram playfully blocked her.

They continued to walk, but Y/n's attention drifted to Joo Young when she spotted him with a girl.

"Is that Gong Joo?" Y/n asked, pointing in their direction. "Who's the girl?"

"She's stuck to him like glue," Ah Ram commented. "She must like him."

"I've never seen her on our floor before," Min Ji observed.

"She must be in the second grade," Y/n suggested, the most plausible explanation that came to her mind.

"Ja Rim!" As Joo Young approached, he quickly spotted Ja Rim. He lightly pushed the girl beside him and rushed up to Ja Rim.

He continued to greet them, unaware that he had pushed aside the other girls when he ran towards Ja Rim.

"Are you going somewhere? I see you're on your way from the snack bar. If you had told me, I would have bought it for you," he said to Ja Rim. He then turned to Ah Ram, who was in the process of picking up her snack from the ground, where it had fallen due to Joo Young's sudden arrival.