Y/N'S jealousy

Episode - 11

"you shouldn't deny your feelings for Kyung Woo anymore"

"Are you guys going somewhere?" the grandmother asked as the friend group was getting ready.

"Yes, we couldn't go to the valley, so we wanted to go to the mountains," Min Ji answered.

"Okay. Go have fun. My goodness, I should go clean up," but as soon as she stood up, her back started to hurt.

"This house is too big, I'm telling you. Goodness, when will I finish cleaning?" she complained.

"Grandma, do you want us to help you clean?" Ja Rim suggested.

"No, no, no. Don't worry about me. Just go and have fun," she declined.

"Then we'll go out," Kyung Min said, but as soon as they were about to leave, she threw a broom in front of Kyung Min.

"Goodness, since you guys are offering."

The friends started cleaning the house. None of them wanted to, but since the grandmother expected them to, they, of course, had to obey.

"Min Ji, I brushed this entire area," Sang Hoon suddenly said.

"Oh, really? Thanks," Min Ji thanked him.

"I'll go throw this out," Sang Hoon told her.

"Sang Hoon is the most diligent one here. Good job," she praised him.

"What's this? Since when did you get so close?" Kyung Woo asked Min Ji.

"Why do you care?" she asked him back.

"Do you like him?"

"What are you saying all of a sudden?"

"Never mind, then," he said as he walked away, noticing Y/N looking at them blankly. She looked away and started to focus on her work. He sighed and left the room.

'What happened to me all of the sudden,' Y/n asks herself as she shook her head and went back to work.

"Oh! The birth of a new couple over here!" Kyung Min exclaimed when he saw Jin Hui and Sang Hoon together.

"That's not so, moron," Sang Hoon replied.

"Seriously, can you just shut your trap?" Jin Hui said.

"Doesn't a strong denial mean a strong affirmation? Right, Y/N?" Kyung Min joked, looking at Y/N for her reaction as she threw the dirty cloth at him.

"Do you have a death wish?" Y/N said, as everyone laughed at Kyung Min.

***

"Don't tell anyone you do boxing. It's embarrassing," Ah Ram and Ji Soo were having an argument.

"You're crossing the line right now. I'm serious about boxing," he shot back.