They Say Your Grades Fall When You Start Dating

Episode - 7

"Yah, your voice is so good!"  

"I'm dating," Ja-rim sent the text in their friends' group chat.

When Minji saw that, she sat up straight, being careful not to waste her face pack.

"Really? First of all, congratulations!"

Y/n, who was at the gym with Ah-ram, drenched in sweat, noticed the message on her phone.

"Congratulations, Ja-rim."

"Don't congratulate me. Who knows when we'll break up?" Ja-rim replied to them. Y/n and Ah-ram looked at each other, then turned to their phones.

"I feel like she is being forced," Ah-ram said to Y/n.

"Gee, why are you thinking like that? Don't tell me you're dating him because you felt forced," Ah-ram texted.

"I don't know. Things have blown up."

"Why? Gong Joo-young is a pretty nice guy," Y/n replied.

"Other than the fact that he overreacts," Minji added to Y/n's statement.

"We'll see," Ja-rim replied.

"Anyway, since you've decided to date, try to get along well," Ah-ram replied.

"I'm not sure," Ja-rim said as everyone stopped messaging and went back to their own business.

"Let's wait and see. That's the only thing we can do," Y/n said as they both walked out of the gym.

After taking a bath, Y/n walked out of the bathroom, took her phone, and saw that Kyung-woo had called her three times. Before she could call him back, he called her again. She smiled and answered the phone.

"Hello," Y/n said, laying on the bed.

"You sure are a busy girl," Kyung-woo said, and Y/n chuckled.

"Sorry, I just returned home from the gym," Y/n explained as Kyung-woo hummed from the other side.

"So, how is Joo-young?" Y/n asked, "I'm sure he won't sleep."

"You should have seen him; he's losing his mind," Kyung-woo said.

"What did Jarim say?" Kyung continued.

"She still sounds unsure," Y/n replied, "we just have to wait and see."

"Yeah, that's all we can do," Kyung-woo said as Y/n groaned.

"Why? What happened?" Kyung woo ask.

"I have to be the third wheel for them," Y/n replied, as Kyung-woo smiled victoriously.