Welcome to Wrath

Blitz stretches her arms above her head, twisting her neck quickly making a small crack, the sides of her head were shaved so it wasn't much hair. Stolas's hands come out from under the elegant bed sheets to gently grip her legs with a cheeky giggle that bubbles from the owl below her, she places her heel on his shoulder to keep him from getting closer with a smirk.

"we aren't bodyguard remember? that was one job we did badly"

Blitz reminds Stolas who kisses her leg playfully before leaning back bringing the sheet back with him covering his head like a hood, he smiles innocently.

"I'm simply offering a work free day of fun"

He says sweetly like he was selling a lie making Blitz raise an interested eyebrow.

"besides I feel quite safe at the festival, it's the same every year"

He admits, Blitz thinks for a moment leaning back into the soft cushions behind her.

"well if you promise this isn't a fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half"

Blitz admits with a small smile making Stolas lean closer pleased she would consider it.

"besides it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway"

She admits Stolas makes a soft sympathetic noise.

"I'm sorry your clients will have to wait"

Stolas whispers making Blitz wave a dismissive hand as she leans up.

"oh fuck my clients"

Blitz says with a grin before sliding off the bed with a small thud, she never liked how high the damn bed was, Stolas lays on the bed his chest feathers fluffing up slightly.

"leaving so soon?"

Stolas asks a little disappointment in his voice as Blitz pick up her underwear and pulls them on.

"I got some work that needs doing"

Her voice calm and dismissive as she pulls her skirt back into place, her eyes find her shredded tights, there was no point in trying to untangle them, she holds them up gaining Stolas's eyes.

"you owe me"

She says throwing them to the owl who catches them as she pulls on he bra and black shirt, Stolas grins playfully.

"maybe you should stop wearing them"

The deviant owl teases Blitz just rolls her eyes in response as she does up some of the buttons leaving the top one undone.

"Blitzy?"

Stolas calls softly making her look up to find his hand cupping her cheek surprising her a little.

"thankyou"

He purrs softly Blitz felts a small blush dust her cheeks.

"uh, yeh sure"

Blitz says before stepping out the owls grip grabbing her coat off the back of a chair, she heads out the bedroom pulling on the coat heading down the main large staircase, passing a few worker imps who steal a few glances as she passes. Blitz flicks out her hair from the coat heading out the staff kitchen door which lead to the back of the house, she scales the high wall with a few carefully placed jumps sending her over the wall, she lands on the sidewalk with a click of her boots surprising a few demons as she lands. Blitz stands up to her full hight pulling a black and gold cigarette holder out the inside pocket of her coat, she clicks open the tin to take out a cigarette, places it between her lips before clicking shut the tin and placing it back in it's place in the coat. Few eyes glance her way as she lights the cigarette then pockets her lighter pulling out her phone dialing Loona, after all she didn't want to walk home.