Chapter 14

The whole tower has been on edge for obvious reasons. Everyones so stressed that I have decided to set up another movie night. I just couldn't bear to look at another one of those hardened faces so lost in thought even when someone is directly talking to them. It's just so sad. I mean frowns cause wrinkles but, I think ever since the dream meeting people have forgotten that. I mean even Captain Puffy can only handle my rants for half as long without spacing out compared to what she used to be able to. I can't blame them, so Tubbo and Ranboo and I are going to cheer them up.

Tubbo has been especially closed off though most of that isn't because of the meeting. I don't know exactly what happened with Schlatt but I know it's bad since I have to go to the doctors with him every day for a checkup.

"Hey Tubbo, since you're like the biggest man ever besides me you are the lucky person to get to choose the movie" I say to Tubbo as he walks into the main area of the hero tower where im setting up the movie night. Well I say setting up but, I am mostly just forcing ranboo to steal as many pillows as possible and bring them down.

"Bee movie" Tubbo says without missing a beat. He has been talking less lately which is kinda sad because it leaves me to be the trio's chaos but, someday I think he'll be the same again. He just needs time.

"Good choice though not as good as Moana" I say as he sighs. I mean Moana is the best movie ever. That and Up. The Bee Movie does have bees in it though which sells it to the bee boy.

Ranboo comes back into the room with all the Dream Teams pillows because they all share an apartment like weirdos. If I was rich like them I would get my own place and I would watch Moana every day with Tubbo and Ranboo. Tubbo and Ranboo being locked in my basement and brought out for entertainment of course.

Now instead of telling anyone about said Movie night, I am just waiting for them to notice pillows and blankets missing and come down which by the looks of it we have the first members of our movie night.

Puffy and Niki

"Tommy I know you're the one who stole my pillows, are you starting a life of crime because then I might just have to take my pillows back? '' Puffy says as she walks down the stairs. She says it playfully, sounding only mildly annoyed though Tommy knows she would participate in crime with him if it made him happy and when Tommy looks up she's holding hands with Niki. Does the plot thicken? Are they finally dating?

"Omg Tommy you set up a movie night" Niki says surprised as she finally looks down at what Puffys pillows are being used for.

"Tommy, you set up a movie night by having Ranboo steal pillows for you and then just wait to see who gets annoyed and comes down?" Puffy said and I nodded my head and then continued looking for the most expensive way to stream the Bee Movie. That's what the heroes get for being rich.

"You know what sounds about right" Puffy says as she starts helping Ranboo set up the pillows so they at least look pretty for when the other heroes finally notice. Tubbo is just sitting in the corner being unhelpful which I would usually bug him about but I feel bad so he gets a pass just this once. Niki goes over to start a conversation with him.

A couple more Hero groups come down.
Jack came down in his pajamas asking what I did to Puffy, he looked a little crazy but, I think he's over it now. Sapnap and George came down looking very annoyed but quickly settled in to talk about whatever they were chatting about before and Quackity and Karl came down together clearly happy and flirting. Gross. Just imagine boyfriends... wait now I just sound homophobic.

Last but not least, SBI comes down the steps.

"TOMMY WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK TO TELL YOUR BIG BROTHER WILBUR YOU WERE HOSTING A MOVIE NIGHT?"