CHAPTER 18

Maui sings "Your Welcome" on the projector as I snuggle more into Technos side. Slowly Techno wraps his arm around me as I drift off. Tubbo and Ranboo cuddle me on my other side and they whisper complaints about Moana fondly.

It's cozy.

I woke up the next morning in my room in the SBI apartment to my alarm. I have to wake up way too early for Hero training. I get on my vigilante suit that I couldn't bring myself to part with. Of course with a couple updates and I rush into the living room to grab breakfast. I almost trip into Wilbur and spill his coffee.

"TOMMY don't mess up my new sweater I have to talk to the new mayor today with Phil!"

Of course him and Phil are leaving me to talk to the new Mayor. I doubt that it's necessary.

I run out of the living room before anybody can stop me and go down a couple floors to Ranboo and Tubbos apartment. I have to wake up Tubbo for hero training since I doubt Ranboo can actually get him up. He's too nice for that and Tubbo sleeps like an absolute rock. Even more since he got such a comfortable bed and didn't need to share it.

Not much has changed in the past two years that Schlatt has been in prison. Except Tubbo getting a lot better, of course that is probably also the therapy we all have been forced to do. I started knitting, I knit a lot for the child that Ranboo and Tubbo adopted last year. His name is Micheal and he's my favorite.

"MIMI"

Speaking of Micheal there he is. I wrap him up in a hug and look up at a tired Ranboo. Hero training has been intense lately. And it must be even more intense with a child to look after. Puffy has been babysitting him more than usual lately.

I let Micheal down and jump onto Tubbos bed and shake him to get up so we can head off.

I guess that's it.

Notes:

THAT'S IT YOU GUYS

I FINALLY FINISHED

Make sure to follow me if you want to see some of my other works CAUSE IM NO DONE WITH THE DSMP

some type of BeeDuo Coffeeshop AU should be out sometime in the new month :)