TWENTY NINE

"Why the hell was Alyssa Chang just in your room?"I ask storming into hopes room after seeing Alyssa leave, "she moved in when I was forgotten." Hope shrugs making me scoff, "so kick the bitch out." I say making her laugh. "Hope I cannot ever come back to your room unless you have an exorcism preformed." I tell her seriously, Alyssa Chang is what you would call my nemesis.

The rivalry had started when we were kids and I had tried to be nice to her and I tried to be her friend but she had burned all of my hair off. She never apologised or ever tried to make amends that was me only to get shit on every time. I had tried my hardest with her but my patience had run thin and I eventually retaliated because she deserved it.

"Sorry got to go before her evil sets in." I say leaving as I catch Sebastian waiting for me down the hall. "You do know I have spell lab in ten minutes?" I question making him smile at me, "well I suppose we'd better be quick then." He says holding his hand out to me.

***

"Oh uncle Ric!" I jump once I see uncle Ric at the bottom of the steps I had been running down. "Arabella? You're late to class." I nod before realising that he was looking at my hair with furrowed brows. I quickly fix it before we just stare at each other wide eyed, he so knew what I'd just been doing.

"Right well I guess I should be getting to class?" He nods awkwardly, "uh yeah, don't let it happen again." I agree before running away from him. That was so awkward, why did stuff like this always happen to me.

***

Hope and I are leaving spell lab when we see Landon and Sebastian walking past.

"Hey."
"Hey."
"How's it Uh, hi."
"Josie didn't leave because of me, right?"
"I hope not. Um, you're all moved in?"
"Yeah. Um, Alyssa Chang generously gave me back 20% of my room. Plenty of space for the nine things I still own." Sebastian and I share a glance as we watch this interaction between Hope and Landon.

"What's going on?" Hope finally asks glancing in Sebastian's direction. "Uh, Dr. Saltzman is having me test Sebastian here to see if he can stay at the school." I give Sebastian a thumbs up making him smile.

"Call if you need backup?" Hope asks worried about Landon like she always was. "I can assure you, I will be on my best behavior." Sebastian says before winking at me, "you better be or I'll have to breakup with you." I say making his eyebrows raise at me. "Breakup with me? I wasn't aware I was your what's the word? Boyfriend." He teases making me shrug, "well you know now, I don't just 'copulate' with anyone you know." I say making him laugh. "Well I'm glad, alright then I will pass this test just for you."

"I'll be cheering you on." I encourage kissing his cheek before we separate.

"Wow, so things are going well with you then?" Hope asks making me nod with a huge smile as I begin to tell her about all the time Sebastian and I had spent together and how I really liked him.

***

So I heard through the gossip vine of this school that spread faster than a house fire that Sebastian really hit it off with the wolves. I was glad, I mean having not been around Jed for a while had left me on edge for how he'd react but I guess maybe he'd finally matured. At least I hoped he had.

It was lunch now and so we'd see how Sebastian would handle the vampires I guess. I mean they were his faction so I was hoping he'd do fine. I roll my eyes as Mg sits beside Alyssa, he may have been a tad upset with me for dating Sebastian but he didn't need to sit with the she devil to let me know.