THIRTY TWO

We're doing just this chapter in Thea Parker's pov, so we can see what Arabella missed whilst she was away and so we can see our favourite couple reunite. (For anyone who read the first book)

My brows furrow once I find myself back in the old mystic falls, from years ago. I'd been in the town square I was going to visit my sister when everything had suddenly changed. I decide the first thing to do would be to go back to the school and see if I could figure this out.

Halfway through my walk I stop, I was being hit with a crushing sense of Deja Vu, the last time I had been walking these streets I was with Damon and Bonnie and we ended up in the prison world where I met my husband. You have got to be kidding me, I was back in another Prison world?

I wonder how the hell I was here and why this had even been created, this was way before the school had opened and so I was really wondering who on earth had been trapped here.

I get back to the school to see it's the old Salvatore house, it's empty when I enter. I stop a moment and just take it in never believing I would be back in the house when it was decorated like this. So much had gone here between my friends and I, I could just feel all the memories hit. I go up to the room I had claimed here happily surprised to see it.

I had spent so much of my life in this room, it was actually the room my daughters had at the school in the future. I remember when I'd been dead and Stefan would visit me daily here, he'd sit on my bed unaware that I was on the other side watching him and listening to him, I missed Stefan so much.

I leave my room quickly, I had to figure out why I was here and if I was in danger. I leave the house thinking I should probably cover as much ground as possible.

"Aunt Thea! Aunt Thea oh thank god." I stop once I see Lizzie running towards me, "Lizzie? What are you doing here?" I ask placing my hands on my shoulders to stop her running. "We're all here, me Josie, dad kiara and Arabella."

"Ok, ok relax why are we here?" I ask her trying to make sense of this all, "Alyssa Chang sent us here." Alyssa Chang? Why would she do that. "Where is everyone else?"

"I don't know, Jo and Kie went to get the sand clock, Arabella ran away with Sebastian and I don't know where dad went, he said we should hide because it's dangerous."

"Arabella ran away with Sebastian?"
"My dad sent him here, when he said that he had chosen to leave."

"So your dad is in control of this place?" She looks at me confused, "you don't know anything about this?" I shake my head, "anyways if this place is dangerous, you have to stay with me and we'll look for Jo and Kie. I'm just praying Sebastian keeps Arabella safe and that they come back soon."

My main concern right now was finding the two unprotected kids and then Alaric to find out why the hell he had this place made. I just had to hope that Sebastian did love Arabella like he had told me he had and that he would protect her.

We end up walking back to the Salvatore house, "well that's new." I say once we spot a dead body on the ground. I'm the one to crouch down and check who it was. "Jade?" This was the Jade I thought had been expelled from the school years ago. I knew something wasn't right about that whole ordeal, I knew she couldn't have just disappeared into think air but I never expected that Alaric would've sent her here.

"Lizzie, can you do a locator spell on your sister?" I ask knowing about the other two supernaturals that must've been here too, after knowing the reason they'd been expelled I knew just how much danger we really were in.

***

The two of us end up making our way to the karaoke bar that we were being led to. "Dad!" Lizzie runs straight to her father glad he was ok, she'd been worried the whole time we'd been together.