Chapter 11

3rd person's POV
Anne stirred a little and she opened her eyes, but she quickly squinted them when she was met with bright sunlight.

She closed them again and rolled over.

She was about to go back to sleep, but then she realized that Marcy was probably next to her, so she scooted closer without opening her eyes, and she wrapped her arm around 'Marcy's' waist.

Sasha had barely woken up, but once she did, she felt someone's arm wrap around her, she was ready to punch them but she stopped once she realized that it was probably Marcy.

She blushed at the thought as she cuddled into her.

The two girls sighed happily, oblivious that the other wasn't who they thought it was.

They were about to doze off until Marcy woke up and slowly sat up.

She yawned which made the two look at her.

"Oh, did I wake you two? Sorry... Good morning though." Marcy said with a small smile on her face.

Sasha and Anne smiled at that, they thought it was cute, but their smiles quickly dropped once they realized Marcy was sitting up away from them when they still felt someone in their hands.

They turned to look at each other and once they did, their eyes widened as they jumped apart.

To be continued...