Chapter 19

3rd person's POV
"Alright... What are we gonna watch?"

Anne and Marcy glanced at each other, before they hummed.

"Uh... Anything you want."

Sasha sighed before running her hand over her face.

"You two know I'm indecisive!" She said, groaning in slight annoyance.

They chuckled, but they all didn't realize how true Sasha's sentence was, and how it applied to all of them.

"Let's just put on Arcane—"

"I wanted to watch the owl house though!" Marcy whined.

Anne laughed as Sasha restrained from smiling and instead playfully rolled her eyes.

"We watched that last time though, Marbles."

She thought for a second before making a face of realization.

"Oh yeah... Alright, just watch Arcane then." She said with a smile.

Sasha felt her heart flutter as she tore her eyes away from her with a light blush on her face.

Anne noticed though and she let out a sad sigh but quickly put on a smile.

"Okay, put it on already, Sash!"

The blonde waved it off but listened to her anyway, once she set the phone down where they could all see, she sat down again.

They were eating snacks and watching the show, until a certain part came up.

"You're hot, cupcake."

They all yelled in excitement but quickly quieted down, but still had smiles on their faces.

"I called it!" Sasha said giddily, as Marcy nodded.

"Wait, isn't this like forbidden in a way since she's an enforcer and she's from the undercity—"

"Exactly! Enemies to lovers!" Marcy agreed with a grin.

They held each other's gaze, and the blonde looked down at her hands before speaking up.

"They're clearly gay, anyone could've called it from a mile away." Sasha said.

They looked at her and nodded.

"Yes, that's true but- I didn't think she'd say it so bluntly and how like she had her against—"

"Shush! I wanna continue watching." Marcy said while pressing her finger against Anne's lips while still staring at the screen.

The brunette flushed red at that as her eyes landed on her finger, Marcy noticed that Anne hadn't responded and looked, her cheeks immediately flushing red once she realized.

She quickly took her hand back and muttered an apology.

It went silent before Sasha burst out laughing.

They whipped their heads towards her in bewilderment and confusion.

"I-I'm sorry, I just— You guys remind me of Amity and Luz and how they blush over each other—"

That only made the two girls blush more at the comparison of the other couple, which made Anne rub her neck.

To be continued...

(A/N) I should probably stop making these references people might not get— 😅