Chapter 33

3rd person's POV
"So the fighting was pointless and this could've been resolved a long time ago..."

"I— yeah." Anne responded and they all felt a little embarrassed.

"Well, there's nothing we can do to change the past, so let's just move on," Marcy said.

They nodded in agreement and Sasha smiled at the two.

"I'm glad to have you two in my life, whether as friends or something more."

Marcy smiled back but Anne only felt all the more nervous.

Was she really ready for a relationship? Not only with one person but two.

Anne felt herself becoming more and more nervous as she tried to make an excuse to leave the room.

"S-Sorry guys, I think I'm starting to get sick, uh maybe you should leave so you won't get sick."

"What? But you seem fine—"

"Please." She begged.

The blonde and the raven-haired girl glanced at each other and looked at Anne in concern, but begrudgingly nodded.

"Yeah, we'll give you some space." They said.

Anne gave them a weak smile, which they weren't convinced by, but it was clear she wanted to be left alone, so they left the house, and once they did, her smiled dropped as she stumbled to her room.

Shame, shame, shame.

She was ashamed of herself for being so scared and not just doing what they all wanted, but it made her nervous and love made her feel weak and vulnerable.

She slid down her door after closing it, and buried her face into her hands.

What am I doing? Why can't I just date them? Why am I so scared.

Involuntary thoughts sprung into her mind soon after.

They'll leave you for each other.

You can't love more than one person.

She shook her head to try to get rid of the thoughts but they kept on coming.

They don't truly love you as much as they love each other.

That's not true!

Believe whatever you want, whether that's the truth or being in denial.

Tears filled her eyes as she hung her head low and sighed.

Shame, shame, shame.

She didn't know what to do, she really didn't, so she did the only thing she could do, sleeping to avoid her thoughts.

But would it work still? She would have to find that out on her own.

To be continued...