Chapter 17

3rd person's POV
They had finally made it to the store while Marcy had to put up with Sasha and Anne's obvious flirting, which the two would deny if she ever said it out loud, but Marcy was smart, there was a reason she was a straight A student besides in P.E.

She sighed and put on a smile before turning to the two.

"We're here."

Sasha and Anne tore their eyes away from each other and looked at Marcy.

"Oh, thanks for telling us Marbles." Anne said before patting the girls back.

The raven-haired girl blushed before smiling.

"No problem."

Sasha watched with a raised eyebrow as Marcy was so clearly swooning over the brunette.

Her lips formed a thin line before drifting off into thought.

Maybe she doesn't like me after all? She does seem really into Anne?

She frowned in confusion but shook it away before walking past the two while gently shoving Marcy into Anne's arms.

Marcy turned bright red and yelped once she landed into the girls arms.

"You okay?" The brunette asked while they locked eyes.

She stammered but decided to shut up and just nod.

Marcy slowly went out of her arms, not before stumbling, which Anne helped to steady her.

The brunette looked back at the blonde with narrowed eyes.

Did she push her on purpose?

Sasha smirked as she felt the girls eyes on her.

Yes, I did push her. And you can't blame me, those two love birds needed a little... push, literally!

Sasha couldn't help but chuckle at her lame joke and Marcy walked up to her with a confused look.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing..."

Anne quickly caught up to them while they were discussing something, seemingly important, but her theory was proven wrong once she heard what they were really talking about.

"Okay, sure, Adrien and Marinette are cute and obviously endgame, but, think about the other good ships! Like there's so many."

"Thats true..." Sasha murmured, not really caring but she'd continue to talk if this is what intrigued Marcy.

"But I know a better ship, what about Luz and Amity?"

"What- Thats a completely different show!"

Sasha grinned and said. "Yes, but you can't say it's not good, who doesn't love a good enemies to lovers?"

"Well, technically it's more so rivals to lovers-"

Anne tuned them out and decided to just stare at them, they seemed closer than she remembered.

She frowned in thought, as she saw Sasha throw her arm around Marcy.

Maybe I should back off after all?

She was interrupted from her thinking when Sasha yelled towards her.

"Hey, Anna-banana! Are you coming or what?"

Anne slightly shook her head before nodding.

"Yeah! Be right there!" She said, barely realizing the distance between her and her friends.

She quickly jogged up to them before stopping to walk, when she was in front of them.

Sasha snickered before saying. "Slow poke."

"Hey! I heard that!"

"Didn't say you didn't!"

They shoved each other lightly before continuing to roam the store.

To be continued...