Chapter 30

3rd person's POV
It was the day after their argument and Anne's strange dream.

She was sitting on the couch and nervously bouncing her leg.

Sprig walked in and opened his mouth, but shut it once a knock came from the door.

They turned towards the door before glancing at each other, and he took the silent signal to leave.

She sighed before going to open the door, and trying to shake off her nerves.

Before she could though, another knock rang through the room as a voice was heard from outside.

"Anne?"

She realized whether she was ready or not, she'd have to open the door, so that's what she did.

Once it was open, Marcy held herself back from instinctively throwing her arms around her, instead they all stood in awkward silence.

"So..."

"Yeah?"

"Um, we understand why you were upset yesterday, and it did come as a shock that you like us," Marcy started.

Anne hummed in acknowledgment, and Marcy looked at Sasha.

"And she also wanted to say something to you, right Sasha?"

Sasha snapped out of her thoughts and looked back and forth between the two before nodding.

"Right,"

"I'm sorry for... getting angry with you, and you were right, I was selfish for not asking Marcy and you what you two wanted."

Anne smiled slightly once she realized she was actually genuinely apologizing.

She sighed soon after though, and said. "It's not fully your fault, it's also mine, I'm sorry for yelling at you, and for not thinking about your guys' happiness, it was selfish."

"It wa—" Sasha said, but cut herself off once Marcy sent her a glare.

"That's more cute than threatening." Sasha murmured.

"Anyways! Uh, if you guys wanna date, I'll step aside and let you." Sasha said with a smile.

Anne's eyes widened as she shook her head.

"No! I wouldn't wanna get in the way of you two, and besides Marcy would want you, right Marbles?"

Marcy shifted her gaze from Anne to Sasha.

"I— don't know."

It went silent as Sasha sighed in annoyance.

"Love is so... ugh." She muttered.

They laughed which made her perk up and look at them.

She smiled, as her eyes shifted back and forth from them.

She remembered now why she fell in love with them in the first place.

In the first time in a while that she accepted her feelings, for both Marcy and Anne.

But then she realized, and said the same thing she would've done days before if she hadn't stopped herself.

"I love you both..."

To be continued...

(A/N) LET'S GO. I'm on a roll with the updates.

Also earlier, my headphones glitched out and started playing full volume in public and it was an embarrassing song. 💀

ANYWAYS, have a good day! :)