Chapter 16

3rd person's POV
Sasha and Anne? They'd be cute together.

The two girls glanced at each other again before smiling.

"You looked like you were blushing." Sasha said with a teasing smirk.

Anne's eyes widened as she flushed red, and she huffed and looked away.

"You're stupid, it was just from the sun?" She said, but her clear hesitance made it sound like a question.

Sasha had an amused smile and said. "Right, from the sun."

"What's that supposed to mean? Do you not believe me?" Anne said exasperated.

Sasha stifled her laugh but said. "No, of course not, have you not have any trust in me?"

The blonde feigned a hurt look, and Anne rolled her eyes.

"Sash!" She said before turning to grab her, which made the blonde run in front of her.

Anne sighed dramatically before running after her.

"Get back here, Sasha Waybright!"

"Woah, no need to government name me!" She said and ran even more, which made Anne groan in annoyance.

Marcy ran after the two, and after a bit of running, Anne had become tired, as she slowed down which caused the other two to do the same.

Sasha went to her side in concern, but when she did, Anne had shoved her lightly.

"Hey! What was that for?" Sasha said in between tired breaths.

"For being annoying, duh."

Sasha smiled slightly and said. "That's what you love about me, Boonchuy."

Anne rolled her eyes playfully but the smile on her face reassured Sasha.

"I suppose, but that doesn't mean I won't get back at you for this."

"I'm looking forward to it."

The two girls were so enhanced and focused on each other, they had forgotten that Marcy was there.

Marcy watched, as a sad smile made its way on her face, it kind of hurt her seeing her crushes bonding together and looking like a couple, but if they were happy, then she would have to suck it up for them.

But she also didn't like third-wheeling.

This will be complicated indeed.

To be continued...