Chapter 31

3rd person's POV
"I love you both..."

It went silent as Marcy and Anne felt a blush on their faces, and they stared at her in shock.

"You what?!"

Sasha couldn't help the giggle that she let out as she sighed.

"Oh gosh, that feels so good to say."

Their faces were still on fire and Anne stammered to say something.

"Y-You can't just drop that bomb and act like nothing happened."

"But you also did that, Boonchuy."

"I guess that's true..."

Silence filled the room before Marcy spoke.

"That just makes things much more complicated, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I mean, love itself is complicated so me and Sasha liking two people isn't that surprising."

Sasha nodded in agreement, before her and Anne turned towards Marcy.

"Uh... Anne likes us, but I like you both, but what about you? You probably don't like us both... "

"You seem to like Anne more after all." She muttered to herself.

Marcy held her breath before exhaling slowly.

"I just— I've known that I've liked you both for a while, I just didn't think either of you liked me back..."

"What?!"

Marcy looked down at her hands before nervously playing with them to keep herself occupied.

"And I thought that even if one of you did like me, the other would be left out, or if both of you liked me, then I'd have to choose and I don't think I could choose between you two,"

Anne and Sasha stared at her with understanding eyes, they knew what she meant because they also felt that way.

"Because if I dated one, I'd still like the other, and that just isn't fair to either of you." She said with her eyes squeezed shut, not wanting to see their reaction, just in case if they were disappointed.

"A-Are you guys disappointed?" She asked genuinely, but still had closed eyes.

"What? Why would we be?" Sasha asked confused.

"You didn't answer my question." She whispered.

"Of course we're not disappointed in you."

To be continued...