Chapter 14

3rd person's POV
And right when she did, Marcy had opened the door, which made the two girls jolt away from each other.

"We did nothing!" Anne yelled instinctively as Marcy looked at her confused.

"Um... What?"

"Uh- nothing." Anne said, as her cheeks flushed red.

Sasha stared at the brunette and after a bit of staring, she turned to look at her which made the blonde quickly look away.

Marcy noticed the awkward tension in the room as she quirked an eyebrow up.

"...Did I interrupt something?"

Anne's blush deepened as she quickly shook her head and said. "What? No! Why would you have interrupted something? It's not like we kissed or anything, ha."

Sasha gaped at her for a second, before a thought came to her mind.

We didn't kiss but we were about to...

Marcy was now even more confused as she said. "I- never said you guys kissed?"

The brunette glanced at Sasha before saying. "Yeah, okay, good, because we wouldn't."

Sasha raised an eyebrow at that.

We'll see about that.

Marcy shifted awkwardly as she saw the other girls having a small staring contest.

She cleared her throat, which made them look at her.

"Here's the waters I promised you." She said with a small smile.

It was such a small gesture, yet the girls felt their hearts flutter at it.

"Thanks." They muttered, before grabbing one from her hands.

"It's nothing."

Sasha opened the water and immediately took a big gulp when she realized her blush was still lingering.

Marcy sat in the middle of them, which they didn't necessarily mind.

"Alright... What do you guys wanna do now?"

To be continued...