Chapter 13

3rd person's POV
While Sasha was trying to figure out why she enjoyed it even after she knew it wasn't the raven-haired girl cuddling with her.

Sasha's thoughts ran wild as she touched her face to feel that it was hot, which meant it was probably very red.

Anne was still embarrassed as she avoided eye contact with either of the girls.

Marcy glanced between the two before getting up and saying. "You guys look... I don't know- dehydrated or thirsty? I'll get you some water."

She quickly left the room and closed the door behind her, it went silent as the two remaining girls didn't dare look at each other.

It stayed awkwardly silent as Anne sighed.

She hated the silence, especially when it's awkward, so she decided to suck it up and scoot over to Sasha.

The blonde looked up when she heard some shuffling and her eyes met Anne's and when they did, her face had heated up again and she quickly looked away.

Anne frowned at that, she didn't notice the blush so she thought that Sasha was avoiding talking to her or something.

"Sash?"

The blonde stayed silent and Anne sighed before gently putting her hand on Sasha's chin and she forced her to look up.

Their eyes locked as Sasha froze, they were now inches apart and Anne's fingers were on her chin.

This would be a great time for a kiss.

The thought made Sasha flush red, and this time, Anne noticed and she tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Why's she so red?

It took a bit of thinking before Anne realized the position they were in.

And right when she did, Marcy had opened the door, which made the two girls jolt away from each other.

To be continued...

(A/N) As you can tell, I'm trying to some content for the Sashanne in the Sashannearcy. Because it's not a Sashannarcy story without the Sashanne.