Chapter 29

3rd person's POV
She needed to sleep to avoid it, so that's what she did.

She opened her eyes and was suddenly in the same place she was earlier, in the empty room.

"The last time should've been the only time I had to talk to you." The voice stated.

"What? What does that even mean?"

The voice huffed before saying. "It means that you made a stupid mistake and I'm here again."

"...I liked you better last time, you were more wiser and nicer."

"Hey! I am still wise, and that wasn't even that rude of me."

It went silent and the voice hummed.

"Alright, tell me what you did."

"What? What I did? It should be what they did! Especially Sasha, so selfish."

With a sigh, the voice said. "You're not getting it, Boonchuy."

"How—"

"Blaming it on others doesn't help, it just puts you in denial, but! It's not too late, just because you're explaining your side it doesn't mean you're in the wrong either, alright?"

"...That makes sense."

"Good, now continue."

"Well... I— kind of admitted my feelings to them—"

"Well, that's good, right?"

"Not necessarily,"

"I ended up just shocking them and getting jealous, they probably don't even like me, I mean they like each other—"

"How many times do I have to tell you, just because they like each other doesn't mean they can't also like you."

A beat of silence passed but Anne begrudgingly nodded.

"That's true, but I doubt they like me."

"Whether they do or not, you'll probably find out soon."

"What—"

"Anyways, continue."

"Okay... Well, then Sprig came and said we should all date—"

"And he's right, I don't see why you all are fighting, it's quite pointless."

"You wouldn't get it! But anyways, then Polly came and said that we should stop fighting and... yeah."

"Alright, so then what happened?"

"Well, Marcy stopped our fighting but they left and said they'll come back tomorrow—"

"And you didn't go after them?"

"Well, no but—"

"Boonchuy, I'm trying to keep my patience but— that has to be, by far, the dumbest thing you've done yet."

"What—"

"But I suppose they needed their space."

"Yeah! Exactly, so I'm not totally dumb for doing that, okay?"

The voice sighed, and Anne waited for it to speak.

"Well... To be fair, yeah, they do need their space, but they said they'll be coming back tomorrow, so just wait until then, and you all should listen to each other."

"Well, that is how a conversation works—"

"Don't play smart with me when you're the one who got jealous and started arguing with her crush."

"I— Damn, alright, rude."

"Rude awakenings are needed, Boonchuy."

"But anyways, let them explain how they feel, don't get mad, and don't do something stupid you'll regret."

"So what you're saying is... Just talk it out?"

"That's the only thing you can really do."

"And most importantly, do whatever feels right to you." The voice continued.

"Okay... That's solid advice."

"I know."

"Okay, cocky much?"

The voice chuckled and Anne smiled, but her face scrunched in confusion.

"Wait, hold on, before I leave, who are yo—"

"Oop, would you look at that? I'm afraid that's all the time you have left, I would say see you next time, but hopefully I won't because that'd mean you did something dumb."

"Anyways, farewell Boonchuy."

"Wait! I—"

Before she could finish, her vision had turned black like it did before.

She slowly opened her eyes, and sat up.

What do these dreams mean? And why do I remember them.

She sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but only failed.

"Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow."

To be continued...