Chapter 15

3rd person's POV
"Alright... What do you guys wanna do now?"

The two other girls glanced at each other before Sasha spoke up.

"Well, we could go to the store...?"

Marcy smiled and said. "That's a great idea."

After a bit of walking, one of the frogs that had passed them did a double take at them which confused them but they were gonna ignore it, that was until she had grinned and sighed before muttering something they had barely heard.

"Ah, young love..."

They had all flushed red before Anne said. "What?"

The frog turned to them before softly laughing and saying. "Are you lot not dating?"

"Wha- are you talking about us?" Sasha said before pointing between her and Anne, which made the frog raise an eyebrow.

"Well, before I was talking about all three of you since you looked so in love and like a couple..."

Marcy turned dark red as she quickly hid her face, Sasha tried to play off her blush with a scoff, while Anne had turned a dark pink, and she stayed silent.

"But, since it seems like only you two are dating, I'd still have to go with my earlier statement, you two- or three, are adorable." She said with a genuine smile.

Sasha and Anne glanced at each other before looking away as another blush formed on their faces.

The frog had left which left all of them to their own.

Marcy looked shocked but after a bit a small smile formed on her face.

Sasha and Anne? They'd be cute together.

To be continued...