Chapter 20

3rd person's POV
That only made the two girls blush more at the comparison of the other couple, which made Anne rub her neck.

They glanced at each other, but quickly looked away with red faces.

Sasha closed her eyes and leaned back with her arms behind her head.

"You know... I—" Sasha started, but soon shut her mouth once she realized what she was about to say.

Marcy and Anne stared in anticipation, completely forgetting about the blondes earlier statement, but Sasha didn't finish what she was planning to say, instead she smiled and got up.

"Alright, I think that's it, right?"

"What— Oh, you meant with watching the show?"

"Yeah..."

They nodded, and Sasha turned off the phone and walked over to the two.

"I think I'm gonna head out, Grime is probably expecting me soon, see you tomorrow though?"

Anne was a bit saddened that she had to leave so soon, but she chirped up once she heard the second part.

"Yeah!" She said but blushed in embarrassment once she realized how happy she sounded.

Sasha found it cute, though she'd never admit it.

She turned to Marcy as a look of hope flashed in her eyes, as the raven-haired girl grinned at her.

She felt her stomach erupt with butterflies and she looked away, something she'd been doing a lot of recently.

Thankfully for her, Marcy wasn't the brightest with crushes, so she didn't notice.

"Alright! I'm gonna go now!"

"I'll go with!" Marcy said and followed her to the door.

Anne's shoulders slumped as she realized her best friends, and also crushes, but she didn't like admitting it much, were leaving.

They waved goodbye to Anne, as she waved back, and they left soon after.

She let out a sigh but slumped down on the couch, as she was finally left alone to her thoughts.

Deep down she knew she liked the two girls, but was she ready to accept that fact?

To be continued...