34• Yusuf's POV

Not edited ❗❗

Yusuf's POV

   "Where do you think you're going to?" I asked Farha who is dressed in a black after dress, I'm sure it's a short gown beneath it. "Clubbing of course" she hissed.

    "You can come if you wanna tag along" she added but I just stare at her  already disgusted by the way she's chewing gum like a ruminant Animal. "I've already had enough drink today" I pointed at the bottles of wine beside me on the floor. "And since when do you care about how much Alcohol you consume?" She laughed.

    "Go...just go" I said waving my hands. "Okay, I won't be back until next tomorrow" she said. "Do you even realize you're married?" I asked her. "Ohh so if I understand, you're trying to say a married man can go clubbing but a Married woman can't?" She laughed.

   "Have you forgotten how you use to leave the love of your life and go clubbing for days?" She said.

   "And what marriage are you talking about, we didn't get married because we want to spend the rest of our lives together, we all had a motive...you wanted to chase your wife out and I use to think I love you and that you're more than enough for me...but mehn.... you're not even up to my expectations...this marriage is not working so let's end it okay...it's not like I care though...and stop making it seem as if I made you divorce your wife...stop acting like a baby and move on..it's been more than a year now" she stated looking into my eyes.

   "Stop using my past life against me Farha, and yes you made me divorce my wife thinking we have a life together, but all of it was a lie" I said with a broken voice.

    "Yusuf stop acting like a baby, you left your wife willingly, no one forced you to do that. And yes I thought we have a life together too....but just two days after she left this house you became a crazy lonely man, you won't even talk to me.....that's when I knew that the little boy was actually in love with the village girl" she laughed.

   "Farha get out of this house!" I yelled. "Ohh yeah I will Dear Husby..." She giggled and left. "I hate you!" I yelled with teary eyes.

   I'm already frustrated so why is she adding to my frustration, it's not like I can yell or hit Farha, we'll just end up killing each other. I regret marrying her, I wish it never happened, that all this was just a dream I'll wake up from, I wish I can reverse the clock and correct my mistakes. My life has been miserable ever since Jiddah left this house, at first I thought it was  guilty conscience hunting me....but it went on and on for days, weeks, and months. I couldn't erase her from my mind, when I ever I close me eyes to sleep I picture her crying and begging me. I love Jiddah and I'm ready to correct my mistakes but she won't even give me listening ears, she won't pick up my calls even when I call her with my Driver's phone, or the cleaners, I guess she stopped picking unknown numbers because of me. Even the workers now look at me with pity and some with disgust, I'm always athome drinking and shouting at anyone in the house except Farha, I dare not to do that cause Farha wont take that shit. She hardly spends the night athome, she doesn't talk to me with regard or respect.

   Jiddah is the best, she's a wife material, a life supporter, a decent wife and an understanding Human Being, I don't know what got into me or why I treated her the way I did. Mom and Dad are upset because of the issue and they insisted I meet her and ask for forgiveness. The last time she picked my calls, she told me I can't come and meet her because she has moved on with her life and she's starting school afresh from level 1. I can't even bring myself to look into her eyes, I'm so ashamed of myself. I've been suffering for the past 14 months now, I've payed for my mistakes, Jiddah should come back to me, I love her, I can't live with her. It's either I get Jiddah back or I do drugs for the rest of my life.