6•Tears

When life gives you hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile😊💪.

Third Person's POV

    "Hahahaha" he laughed, "Hab..habi..bu, wha..wha..leave me alone.." she cried, he was trying to merge their lips.

  "Leave you?, When I have you all to me in this place, consider it done kwai ai Yarinya" he said playing with her waist. "Allah ya kiyaye, I don't want to, just leave me alone, I said leave me alone" she cried more this time arround.

   "Stop begging me, it is just a kiss, I'm not raping you, or do you want me to?" He laughed, she shook her head negatively tears flowing from her eyes. "Then just stay still, if you shout I'll slap you, shashasha"(Idiot) he warned.

  He moved closer and merged their lips harshly, tears were flowing from Jiddah's eyes as she try to free her self from his hold. He ran he's hands to her chest making her to scream, she wanted to push him and run away.

    "They won't get tender by my pressing, stop been stingy," he murmured. "Leave me alone,it hurts" she cried. "No, I'm not done!" he yelled making her to shake in fair.

    He continued chivying her for about 15 minutes, from her lips, to her neck, and then to her chest, living marks and pain on her.

    "Jiddah you're as sweet as sugar, you know I like you so stop crying, don't tell anybody about this, else Nobody will believe you, let's go home" he dragged her hand.

  "Leave me alone, mugu azzalimi, Allah ya Isa, I'll never Forgive you" she cried. "Ke kika sani toh"(You're on your own then)he shrugged and walked away.

She broke down in tears spitting away, it was so disgusting and she wish she could just throw up at the moment, she wish she can forget about how her uncle's Son just touched her, why did he do it? She sobbed.

A week later, at 9pm

   "I and your Aunty have talked and discussed about your education, she will come and take you with her next month. I don't have any money to give for your school fees, okay?" Her Uncle enquired.

  He wish he could take it easy on his Neice cause she so much reminds him of his late Brother, but then, he hated her Mother. Her mother was supposed to be his not his elder brother's, but then she neglected his love for her and married he's only brother.

She wasn't excited as he expected her to be, he knows how much she loves School. He's neice had changed, she's not the lousy type but still, something has changed about her, he thought to his self. "Jiddah am I not talking to you?, Are you sick?" He asked.

   She wanted to break down and tell him all that has been going on with her for the past one week in his house. She wanted to tell him how it all began in he's farm but then she knows he won't support her.

    Habibu Is the apple of his parent's eyes, nothing he ever does that is wrong, perhaps his mother will cover up for him. It all started from the kissing and now it had gone farther, farther than she had ever Imagined.

   She never knew that kind of act exist until he did it to her, he ruined her life, and now even the peace of mind she use to have has now been taking away from her. "Magana nake miki ince" (am I not talking to you?) He asked again.

   "Kaina ke ciwo"(I'm having headache) she sobbed. "Allah ya sauwaqa" he said and left. She wants someone to look Deep into her eyes and whisper, 'Jiddah something is wrong with you, tell me,what is it?' she's craving for that kind of care.

 ••••••••••••••

Habibu😠, what have you done💔😔

Next chapter is right there 🥂😅😄

Vote, comment, share, and follow.... aishatu is pleading ooo🥺🥰❤️