40• Peace and Tranquility

Some verses from the Holy Qur'an Surah An-Nisaa.

  وءا توا اليتامى اموالهم، ولا تتبدلو ا الحبيث با لطيب، ولا تا كلوا اموالهم الى اموالكم، انه كان حوبا كبيرا.
2. And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective (of your own) for the good (of theirs) and do not cheat them by consuming their properties into your own. Indeed that is ever a great sin

وإن خفتم إلا تقسطوا في اليتامي فا نكحوا ما طاب لكن من النساء مثني وثلث وربع، فإن خفتم إلا تعدلوا فوحدة أو ما ملكت ايمانكم، ذلك ادنى  إلا تعواوا.

3. And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of (other) women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just then (marry only) one of those your right hand possess (i.e., slaves). That is more suitable that you may not incline (to Justice).

اب الذين يا كلون اموال اليتامى ظلمل انما يا كلون في بطونهم نا را، وسصلون سعيرا

10. Verily, those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, they eat up only a fire into their bellies and they will be burnt in the blazing fire.

(Wallahu A'alam)

Jiddah's POV

    "Babes, are you done" he peeped through the door and then came inside. "Fatabarkallahu Ahsanul khaliqeen" he moved close to me. "Darling!, You look stunning" he made attempt to kiss me but I stopped him. "Don't ruin my make up" I said. "This Dress perfectly suits your body, I told you red will look good on you" he hugged me. We went shopping for anniversary dress yesterday and he insisted I choose this red gown with a touch of black spot on it. Yeah!, Its our anniversary and we can't stay calm!.

    "Happy Anniversary sweetheart" I whispered in his ears and gave him a sloppy kiss. "Thank you Dear. Happy one year anniversary Queen of my life" he chuckled and held my arm. "Let's goo, I'm soo excited" he said as we headed outside to the parking lot. He opened the car door for me and I entered. "Can't believe it's a year now, but we  still feel like newlyweds" he kissed my hand, "Yeah" I gave him a weak smile, I've been feeling nauseous and weak since yesterday, but seeing how excited he is about this date, I can't call it off so I'll manage.

      I entangled or hands and placed it on the center console and took a picture of it, a mix of fair and melanin, lol.

    "Awwnn lemme see it" he demanded and I showed him, "It looks nice" he kissed my hands. "I didn't know you are this good at doing make up" he complimented, "Well now you know" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "Baby na I have a surprise for you, but don't worry after the date" he winked at me, I have a surprise for him too but I won't tell him I do cause it might give him a hint of what the surprise package entails. "Awwnn I'm excited already" I clapped my hands.

   In less than 20minutes we were in Cilantro Abuja, the cool breeze and atmosphere hit us the moment we stepped out of the car and made our way to the table we reserved. The environment feels welcoming with the different species of flowers surrounding it and blooming. Nice artworks were hung on the wall of the restaurant, the low light from the candlelights placed on the tables gave the place a dim look and made it look more romantic,a cool classical music playing in the background and then the love of my life sitting oposite me with his usual dashing smile...everything is Soo mesmerizing and interesting including their menu...we ordered. Chicken tikkas, lamb sheek kebabs and tandoori.