10 || zehn

*AUTHOR'S NOTE:*

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! Enjoy this wonderful day filled with happiness, love, joy, ugly sweaters, presents, lots of food and just good vibes with all your loved ones.

Christmas is all about being thankful. I'm so thankful for this book getting over a 1000 views. I did NOT expect that. I'm truly thankful!

Thank you all so much for 1k+ reads! This has been by far the best present you guys have given me. I appreciate each and one of you so, so much!
Thank you all for the love and support! I love you guys so much!

Since it's Christmas, I'm going to post this chapter because it's the least I could do for you guys. See it as a gift.

Merry Christmas you guys!!!🎅🎄🎁❤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Da n i e l l a ' s p o v :
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

[song suggested for this chapter:
Into your arms by Ava Max ☆]

"Gosh, I'm so tired." I say with my head against his chest.

"Let's go sleep then." He says and picks up his suitcases.

"But you're leaving?" I say confused.

"I guess I'm staying then." He says smirking and heads to the elevator.

I follow him and we head up.

"Your apartment or mine?" I ask innocently.

"Jacob is still staying sooo yours," He says smirking, "I'm just going to go put my suitcases in the apartment."

He opens the door and rolls his suitcases in.

I open the door to my apartment and step in. He follows and I hear my door shut. I turn around.

"So-"

I'm interrupted by Tim pressing his lips against mine. He pins me against the door.

"Jump." He says with a husky voice.

Holy fudge. This is gonna be spicy!

I put my legs around his waist and he holds my bottom.

I then feel the softness of my bed pressing against my back.

I pull away for breath.

"How'd you know where my bed is?" I ask and bite my lip.

"We literally have the same apartment." He replies and looks at me.

I want to face palm myself.

"I thought you said we'll sleep." I say and giggle when he starts to kiss my neck.

"We are." He says and lays down beside me.

I notice I'm still in yesterday's clothes.

"I'm gonna go change quickly." I say and get up but he grabs my hand and pulls me back, onto him. I gasp softly.

"Here." He says.

He takes off his shirt exposing his abs. He then hands me his shirt.

I smile and quickly head to the bathroom. I take off all my clothes and only leave my underwear on.

His shirt is big enough and stopped on my thighs, hiding my pantie at least.

I lay down beside Tim and he puts his arm around me. I smile and snuggle up to him.

Damn, he's so warm and smells soooo good. I can't believe this man is actually laying beside me.

I just wanted to scream like someone who just won a million bucks.

• • •

I wake up to knocking. I look at Tim and see him still asleep. I smile and quietly get up, trying not to wake him.

I open the door.

"Jensen? Did you follow me?! What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper to my idiotic ex.

"You didn't give me a chance to really speak earlier." He says.

He clears his throat and looks my body up and down.

I get uncomfortable and stand behind the door.

"That's because you're an arrogant dick. Stop stalking me." I say and is about to close the door, but he stops it.

"Wait. Please. Daniella, I'm sorry. For everything. Baby, I still love you." He says.

I almost start to laugh like a mentally unstable person you get in one of those psychotic movies.

"No. You don't. If you really loved me, you would never have slept with that Caroline girl. Twice! There was a side of you that I never knew when we were together, but I do now...I already gave you a chance once." I say.

"Daniella, I said I'm sorry. It wasn't my intentions to hurt you." He says.

"Well you did, twice. Sorry isn't gonna cut it. It's over and has been for two months." I say.

"Is it because of that German guy? Do you like him?" He asks and frowns.

I pause for a moment.

"Yes." I reply.

I notice Jensen looking behind me and I turn around. Tim is standing behind me and looks at me with a smile.

"Everything ok?" Tim asks.

I nod.

"Just peachy. Jensen was just leaving." I look at Jensen and then close the door without him getting to say a word.

I turn around and Tim immediately kisses me.

I giggle as he pulls away.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"To say I like you too." He says and moves a strand of hair out of my face.

I bite my lip.

"Don't do that. You're driving me insane." He says and picks me up.

I put my legs around his waist and connect our lips.

"Gosh, you're so hot." I say inbetween the kiss.

"And you look so hot in my shirt maybe even better without it." He says and connects our lips again.

Damn, this man is going to make me loose my shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhh!! Tim is just so hot!

LOL. Thanks for reading till the end. I hope you enjoyed!

Leave suggestions or any spotted grammar errors in the comments!

I appreciate and love you all so much! Thank you guys for everything!

- love, d xx