14 || vierzehn

* this chapter's picture is a photo of one of the vineyards in Cape Town, South Africa :) *

D a n i e l l a ' s p o v :
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(song suggested for this chapter:
When I look at you by Miley Cyrus but the male version bcs it just hits diff :) )

I head into the apartment and see everyone is sitting in the living room except Tim. I can feel the tension in the air.

"He's in the bedroom." Bene says and smiles softly.

Poor kid. Bene hates it when his friends fight but finds it entertaining when people he doesn't know do.

"Daniella, we're gonna go now." Luis hugs me.

"Oh ok. Love you boys." I say and hug Bene.

"We love you too." Bene says and kisses my head.

I then hug Julien and Angelina.

"Talk to you later." Jacob says and pulls me into one of his best hugs.

I absolutely love his hugs. It makes me want to stay in his arms forever. Shh, don't tell anyone.

"Love you." I say to him without thinking it through and forgot about our little scene outside.

He pauses for a moment.

Shit. I didn't mean it like that.

"Love you too. Talk to you later." He smiles and follows the others to the door.

When they head out, I head to Tim.

I take a deep breath and then open it softly and head in.

Tim is sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Luis, I told you leave me the fu-"

"It's me." I say softly.

He looks up.

"Daniella," He says and stands up, "I...I didn't get upset about the fact that you kissed him. It was because of the feeling of betrayal. I thought because we are..."together", you shouldn't have kissed him. Game...or not...But I'm sorry. About everything and for overreacting. I lied and I'm sorry for being jealous." He says and studies my face.

"It's ok," I say and fidget with my phone, "But Tim, I don't know if I can continue with this relationship if we fight more than anything."

He takes my phone out of my hands and I stare with confusion at him.

"I know...It's painful but I think it's best if we're... just friends..." He says.

It hurts but I know it's for the best.

I lowkey knew this would happen some time.

"I agree. We hurried too quickly into this..."

He nods in agreement.

"It's not you it's-"

I start to laugh.

" "It's me". " I finish his sentence.

He smiles softly.

"We'll be ok and the sun will still shine. We'll find someone else and it'll be ok, but I will always love you either way." He says and takes my hand.

"We'll be ok." I agree and nod.

He hugs me.

"Our flight to South Africa is tonight..." He says.