17 || siebzehn

d a n i e l l a ' s P O V:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We haven't talked about it yet, but should I find another place?" I ask curiously.

"No. Well, only if you want to."

I nod.

• • •

After sitting for a very, very long time, we got to Germany safely. It's been one week and a few days since we've returned.

The others already know we're just friends. Tim is sleeping on the couch and I got his room since we can't sleep together like at Dirk's because that's a different situation. We can, it would just be awkward. We argued for an hour on who gets the couch and then Tim eventually won the argument.

Angelina and I are sitting on the couch talking about hair products, and Tim and Julien are sitting on the opposite couch.

It wasn't awkward between us in South Africa but it is here at home. Maybe because of our friends not knowing what to do or how to act around us since they were used to us being together.

"Can you go make me ice coffee?" Julien pleads at Angelina.

I smile and look down. I sometimes wonder if Angelina should've been his mother instead of his girlfriend.

She nods and stands up.

"Ich liebe dich." Julien says and she blows him a kiss.

'I love you'

Tim taught me that.

I smile and quickly throw a glance at Tim and see him already looking.

I look away because I am lowkey freaking out and follow Angelina to the kitchen. I close my eyes and run a hand through my hair when I get to the kitchen.

"Want some?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"You ok?" Angelina asks.

I open my eyes and look at her.

"Yep." I reply.

"You should move on you know? I know you still love him but it's over. It's not easy but it'll be alright." She says.

She looks at me and then continues making the coffee.

I sit on the counter and wait till she finishes.

She then picks it up and heads back to the sitting room.

She gives the coffee to Julien and he kisses her hand. I sit on the couch and watch as Tim smiles at phone.

"Boo!" Someone yells from behind me.

"Fuck!" I yell and literally fall to the floor.

Bene stands up from behind the couch.

"Don't do that!" I yell and he laughs.

He then falls to the floor on top of me and hugs me. I smile and put my hands around him.

"Missed me?" I ask.

"Too much." He sighs.

"You two look cozy." Jacob says and stares at us with amuse.

Luis stands beside him.

"Why don't you guys join then." Bene suggests.

Luis and Jacob then lay on top of Bene.

"Get off of me, guys! You're all killing me." I say laughing.

* f l a s h b a c k *

He grabs my hand and pulls me back.