21 || einundzwanzig

d a n i e l l a ' s p o v :
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Song suggested for this chapter:
That way by Tate McRae )

We all head into the hotel's elevator after Tim got our roomcards.

"I'm fucking starving." Jacob complains and throws his head back.

"Me too." Bene says and tries to fix his curls in the reflection of the elevator's walls.

"I just wanna take a shower." I say and inspect my own reflection.

Tim takes out his phone and takes a photo of our reflection.

"You know, you should get use to this." Bene comments.

"Why? Does this make me one of the boys now?" I say and chuckle.

"Definitely. I just didn't thought you have a dick." Bene says.

I chuckle, "At least mine is bigger than yours." I grin.

He parts his lips slightly.

"Wanna make another comment?" I ask daring

"Ja. At least my boobs are bigger then yours." He says and smirks.

My jaw almost drops to the floor. I lift the hem of the shirt and look inside my shirt.

"I have nice boobs! You haven't even seen them."

"No, but Tim has," He says smirking and turns to Tim, "Who's boobs are bigger?"
Bene asks Tim.

The doors then open.

"I will not be answering that." Tim replies uncomfortably and heads out struggling with his luggages.

"Shouldn't you know? You had the opportunity to actually have your hands on her boobs?" Jacob says chuckling and heads out.

I glare at Bene. I then follow Jacob.

The boys are sharing a room and I got my own.

Tim hands me my roomcard.

"Ok. Freshen up real quick and then we'll all meet each other downstairs at 3 P.M.." Tim announces.

We disappear into our rooms.

I immediately go take a shower. I wash my body with my strawberry scented body wash and then wash my hair. I then wrap a towel around my body and go get my hairdryer. I just dry my hair so it's isn't dripping wet.

I place my suitcase on my bed and decide what to wear. I decide to wear a white summer dress and some sandals.

My phone pings and I place my clothes on the bed before checking it out. It's now 2:44 P.M.

A fanpage tagged me on an update on their story on Instagram. It's about the boys and I being on vacation. I then check out their account.

They are really good at edits. I scroll down and see a photo of Tim with a dog. That is so cute!

Tim. I'm finally alone with my thoughts.

I haven't fully processed what happened on the beach. We haven't really even talked about it. I didn't even get the chance to say I love you back! I really love this guy and he makes me go insane...

"Hey. Sorry, you didn't close your door properly." Tim snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh yeah." I say and get up.

I completely lost track of time. I didn't even have clothes on except a towel. Well, he has already seen me naked...

"Uh the boys are taking too long in the bathroom and I thought I could take a shower real quick here?" He says.