23 || dreiundzwanzig

* 1 year later *

Tim and I have been together for over a year and a couple of days. We do have some small fights, but all couples do.

I just knew somewhere inside of me that Tim is the one when I first met him. He makes me so happy and makes me feel loved. That is exactly how a man should make a woman feel.

Tim finished his studies and I kept my modeling job. Life has been good.

I love this man with my whole heart and would do anything for him.

I also met his family and he mine. His mother is so sweet and his sister is too! His father is such a gentleman and now I also know where Tim gets it from.

Tim and I just got home from our vacation in Barcelona. Everyone runs to us.

"Show it to me!" Angelina says and grabs my hand to examine my ring, "It's so prettyyyyy." She says in awe.

"Thank you." I smile.

"How'd he ask?" Bene asks.

"Well, we were at this coffeeshop in Barcelona where we kinda first met...He was joking about the time where a waiter liked me...I laughed and threw my head back...but when I looked at him again," I smile and look at Tim.

* f l a s h b a c k *

"Remember the waiter that liked you?" Tim asks me.

"Yeah!" I say and smile.

"He thought we were a couple at first and the second time he tried to shoot his shot we were actually together. Man, he looked so pissed." He says and tries to dig something out of his pocket.

I throw my head back and laugh.

"Yeah-"

I look at Tim and then suddenly see him on his one knee. I quickly stand up.

"Tim...Is this what I think this is?" I say and tears start to well up.

"Daniella, you make me so happy. You're all my strength and my weakness...I fall in love with you every day. I will love you for the rest of my life and would want to wake up next to you every morning and if you want it too, I'd start a family with you. I am so lucky to have you in my life and want honestly nothing more than to spend it with you. You're just so beautiful, smart, funny, hot and I literally can't think of anything to change about you.
Daniella, will you make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?" He asks.

I cry and cover my mouth. I nod my head and hold out my hand. He places the ring on my finger and kisses me.

I then hear an applaud and people that's cheering and aweing.

• • •

We first pay Tim's parents a quick visit in Frankfurt.

We knock on the door and wait patiently. Tim's mom opens the door.

"Ah. What a pleasant surprise." She says and hugs us.

We head inside and take a seat. When Tim's mother, father and sister is sitting around us, we finally decide to break the ice.

"Mom, dad...I finally asked the woman of my dreams to marry me." Tim says and I hold up my hand to show the ring.

Tim's mother is shocked at first, but then jumps up and runs to me.

"Congratulations!" She says and engulfs me in a hug.

Melanie hugs me and then inspects my ring.