Geoff x Rocksinger!Reader

For Dighenheart

L/N = Last Name

Geoff POV

We just got finished with our round of singing competition. We went backstage and Layne was asking around who was next. "They say it's a girl," he told me. Earl was singing along to a song in his head. "Quietly Earl," Tony scolds. "Everybody ready to rock!" I hear a girl scream to the audience. The audience erupted into screams and cheers. She strummed an electric guitar and started singing a rock cover of "Eleanor Rigby".

*AFTER*

She finished and the crowd went berserk. She walked backstage towards me. "Sup pebble," she said looking at me. I gulped, "H-hello, I'm Geoff of VoicePlay," "Y/N of the L/N clan," we shake hands. I noticed she was wearing high heels making her more egregiously taller than she already was. I help her sit on a nearby chair. She takes off her heels, he manager handing her a pair of purple sneakers. "That's better. Thank you," she says, standing up. She was now my height, neither of us looking down at the other. "You want to get some grub after this?" I ask. "Sure why not," she responded.

From that day on she started performing with VoicePlay. Her and Geoff eventually got married and they lived happily ever after...Or did they?