Geoff x Tony

Here the tea from two chapters ago! Enjoy! Implied Earl and Eli. Potential trigger warning, arguing, hitting, and blood. Reader Discretion Advised.

Geoff and Tony did everything together. They sang together, danced together, slept together. They were inseparable. But then things changed when Tony had a disagreement and left.

*EPIC FLASHBACK*

Tony POV

I was in the kitchen. Minding my business. Eli was there too, he was cooking up something delicious. My lovely Geoff was resting off a migraine in our room (yes they share a room, yes they are dating). Layne was scrolling through Instagram and Earl was no where to be found. "GUYS I FOUND A NEW MEMBER!" Earl yelled, bursting through the door. "Calm down hun, Geoff is sleeping off a migraine," Eli lightly scolds. "Sorry," he responds lowering his voice. "I was going to have her come over-" "Wait her?" I interrupt. "Yes she was on the street corner singing a beautiful song," he says

(Arguing starts below, continue at your own risk)

"Don't you think that's weird. A bunch of guys living with a girl," I say out loud. "I mean yeah, but we're all in relationships," Earl says. "We should talk to Geoff about it," I say. "We are independent, don't you think you should start making choices without him!" Earl argues. "I do! It's just, he's kinda the leader and we shouldn't leave him out of a group discussion!" I bite back. Next thing I know I'm on the hard wood floor nursing my nose. "EARL!" Layne yelled. I open my eyes, the smell of iron was in the air and red splattered on the floor. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Babe! Are you okay?" Geoff asks. I look at him, Eli was pushing Earl out of the room. Layne examined my face, holding his cell in his hand. "Yeah, we'll bring him in!" He says frantically. He helps me into the car. We get to the hospital.

*WEEKS LATER*

Geoff POV

"What do you mean?" I ask crying. "I'm leaving I can't stand being in the same room as him," Tony responds calmly, started to leave. I grab his sleeve. "Keep in touch, please," I plead. "I will. I love you," he smiles. "Love you too," I respond sheepishly.