MJ/Gwen!Geoff x Spiderman!Reader

Possible spoilers for all Spiderman movies! Geoff is still Male and Reader is Gender Neutral/ Non-binary.

Geoff POV

The streets of New York were bustling with life. I was running late for a coffee date with Y/N Parker, the most nerd of nerds in New York. I entered the shop and saw them. "Hey Geoff," they said. "Sorry I'm late!" I catch my breath. "It's okay, I ran some 'errands' before this," Y/N smiled. I looked up at the TV to see what was up. "Reporting live from the scene, I'm Debora Lastnamé. Currently New York supervillain Doc Ock is running rampage. But where is Spiderman? Live from Central Park, I'm Debora Lastnamé!" Y/N packed up their stuff. "I got to go take pictures for this!" Y/N frowned. "Let's reschedule?" They continue. "Yeah," I sigh. Y/N bolts out the door. "Reporting live from the scene, here comes Spiderman! He's here to save the day!" I stood up with my coffee. "Spiderman, how did you get here so fast?" "That's for me to know and for you to find out. WEB UP!" he webbed a building and basically flew away. I walked out and saw him. "Hey you," he said. "Spiderman!" I gasped. He walked towards me, stopping in front of me. "Aren't you a cutie?" He says slightly lifting his mask to kiss my cheek. "See ya!" He webbed away again. I leaned against the wall. "I'm so writing about this!" I squealed.