𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖻𝗈𝗈'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖻𝗈𝗈'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

I woke up, Cam in my arms

I woke up, Cam in my arms. God, they were absolutely adorable. They blinked a few times before looking at me and then looking down, trying to disguise their red face. I grabbed their chin and tilted it upwards.

"Don't hide your pretty face from me," I teased. They blushed even harder.

"I hate you," They laughed.

"C'mon, let's get up," I smiled. It was 5pm now, meaning we slept for five hours. It was cute, almost domestic. I grabbed their hand and we walked into the kitchen to Niki preparing dinner.

"Good evening, lovebirds," Smirked Wilbur

"Yeah, pretty much," Shrugged Cam. The four of us laughed.

"What're ya making?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Chicken noodle soup," She smiled

"Ugh, reminds me of my jewish aunts house," Cam sighed happily. Their dads brother married a jewish woman, and every time they went to their house they had fresh matzo ball soup.

"It smells so good in here, what's cooking?" Asked Jack

"Chicken noodle soup," Niki replied

"Oh, that sounds amazing," Said Dream, walking in with the rest of the crew boys. Soon, everyone was in the kitchen and the soup was served. It was so good, thanks to Niki, the resident chef. After dinner, we all decided to watch Tangled. I remembered once on stream, Cam was ranting to me about how mother gothel was a milf. I personally didn't see it, but to each their own I guess? The movie finished at 9, and we went to our rooms. Well, Cam came to my room. We then decided to binge watch the entirety of the babysitters club, both seasons. We finished at 3am.

"Ranboo, you're so pretty," Cam sighed

"You're prettier!" I said

"No, you!" They disagreed

"Well, I guess I'll just tickle you until you agree!" I exclaimed. They got up and started running, so naturally, I had to chase them. I chased them around the house a few times before catching them and tickling them until they told me I won, before I peppered their face with kisses.

"Why the fuck are you guys so loud, it's three in the morning- oh- I- my bad," Wilbur muttered. We both turning to look at him, and the three of us burst into laughter, before going to bed. It was a good day. I was happy, with the person I liked, and all my closest friends.

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

short chapter lowkey all over the place lowkey hate this one but wtvr, anyways this is dedicated to jaya who is arguably this books biggest fan and potato who gave me the chicken noodle soup idea and josie who gave me the tangled idea