𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

"Lia! Zara! Help!" I yelled. They both came rushing into my room.

"Are you hurt?" Asked Lia

"Where's the fire?" Asked Zara

"... I just needed help choosing an outfit," I laughed

"Fucking hell," Zara shook her head.

"Ok! So, black tank top and jeans with white blouse and pearl necklace, or white blouse, black jeans, and sunglasses?" I asked, showing both options.

"Hold on, isn't this a picnic? Who wears jeans to a fucking picnic?" Asked Zara

"I do!" I replied defensively

"Zara has a point," Admitted Lia

"Here, let me find something." Said Zara, standing up and opening my closet.

"God," I sighed, shaking my head in defeat.

"Ok, I know you, so you're gonna say this is too casual, but, this black high neck top, these adidas pants, and your white airforce ones." Zara pulled a few things out of my closet

"Way too-" I was cut off

"Perfect! Way too perfect!" Lia butted in

"I know, right? Here!" Zara shoved the outfit at me. I sighed and put it on. I had to admit, it did look good. I liked how it looked with my heavy makeup. At 6:20, I left for the park. I decided to drive myself this time.

"Celine! Salut," I smiled, walking over to her. She wore a red and white cropped t-shirt and gray sweatpants.

"Cam! Comment ca va? C'est si bon de vous revoir," Celine smiled, catching sight of me.

"Je vais bien, merci! Qu'avons-nous ici?" I asked, gesturing to the picnic basket.

"Oh! Je viens en quelque sorte de faire une mini planche de charcuterie j'espère que ça va!" She explained.

"Ça a l'air génial. Mangeons, magnifique." I smiled, sitting down beside them on the picnic blanket. We ate and made small talk for an hour before putting away the food and scooting closer to each other.

"Mon dieu, Celine, tu es si parfaite. Comme, si parfait." I sighed, looking at her. She looked up and caught my eyes.

"Nous sommes au Parc aux Angéliques, mais Cam, tu es mon ange." She smiled. I felt myself turn red.

"Cam," Celine sighed, eyes flickering down to my lips. I felt my breath hitch.

"Celine," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper, I already knew what she was going to ask.

"Puis-je t'embrasser?" She asked

"Oui. Dieu, oui. S'il te plait." I breathed. Her hand found my cheek and she pulled me in. Our lips touched, and it felt amazing, and she was so warm, but fuck, it wasn't Ranboo. And I pulled away suddenly.

"Putain, ai-je fait quelque chose de mal?" Celine asked, worried

"Non, non. Ce n'est pas toi. J'ai juste besoin de réfléchir." I shook my head and stood up.

"Vous partez?" She asked, standing up too.

"Je suis désolé. Je t'enverrai un texto demain." I said, rushing off. I got in my car and while all I wanted to do was break down right there, but I couldn't. She would see. So I drove home. The second I stepped into the apartment, I tried to walk to my room, but I was bombarded with questions from Lia and Zara who were sitting at the table.

"How was it?"

"Did anything interesting happen?"

"We kissed." I muttered, walking to my room.

"You kissed?"

"Oh my god, what happened next?"

"Cam? You ok?"

"Oh my god, you kissed!"

"Yeah, we fucking kissed!" I yelled, turning around. "We kissed, and... and she just isn't Ranboo and I kept trying to make her Ranboo and I know she isn't him and I left the love of my life because I couldn't fucking handle long distance and I got up and left Celine at the fucking park and now she probably hates me and I fucked up, is that what you fucking wanted to hear?"

"Oh my god, Cam," Lia said, rushing to hug me as I broke down in her arms. Zara soon joined the hug, and I sobbed to both of them.

"I miss him," I choked out.

"I know, hon. I know." Lia sighed, rubbing my back as I just sobbed.

"I'm a bitch. I need to talk to them." I sighed, pulling out of the hug.

"I agree, but not tonight. Put your phone away tonight, save all the scary conversations tomorrow. We'll distract you." Zara said.

"Ok," I breathed, nodding and handing Lia my phone. She took it and we gathered on the couch, looking for shitty hallmark movies to watch.

 She took it and we gathered on the couch, looking for shitty hallmark movies to watch

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

this chaoter broke my heart but yall already know tomorrow's will break it even more #quirky