𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

It was officially our last day together

It was officially our last day together. The brits would be leaving tomorrow at noon, leaving me, Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Alex, and Ranboo in the house together. Me and Ranboo left the morning of the 18th, with Alex and Karl leaving that afternoon. Alex was going back to NC with Karl, to hang out with him and meet Kiara. Anyways, as our official last day activity, we went to a trampoline park. We left at 1, and decided to stay until 6, before going to mcdonald's for dinner. We got there and immediately it was chaos. Tommy was vlogging while avoiding Dream's face, Alex was chasing Karl around the park, George and Sapnap were wrestling, and me and Ranboo were having a battle to see who could jump the highest. Me, obviously. There was screaming and fighting and it was hilarious. After a few hours, we decided to do a competition, who could complete our obstacle course fast enough. Phil timed us, since he didn't want to participate. Dream came in first, then me, then Sapnap, then Ranboo, then Tommy, then Jack, then Karl, then Alex, then Tubbo, then Wilbur, then Niki, and George last. By the time we finished putting the course away, it was 6, so we left. We went to mcdonald's, and then went home. It was so sad to see all Niki's things packed up. We decided to do one last girls night, since we had gotten so close over these two weeks. First, we took off all our makeup. We turned on Clueless on our tv, and did face masks. Soon enough, the face masks were dry, and we took them off. Next, we braided each other's hair. When that was done, we painted our nails. While they were drying, we gossiped.

"So, how are things with Ranboo?" She smirked

"We've been living in the same house for two weeks. You know everything that happens." I deadpanned. She laughed.

"True,"

"Y'know, Nik, I think Aurelia might like you," I said thoughtfully

"No way. First of all, I don't like her like that. Second of all, she's super hot and she plays guitar and she's way out of my league. Also, I think you're forgetting she's straight." Said Niki

"Ok, so you like her. I won't interfere in anything, but if you guys aren't together by our next meetup, I might have to interfere," I teased. Niki just sighed. Soon, our nails were dry. After Clueless, we turned on Legally Blonde, then Mean Girls. Halfway through Mean Girls, at 2:10am, we decided we were hungry. We ubereatsed ice cream from mcdonald's, mcflurrys to be specific. When they came, we had to pause mean girls and sneak downstairs as quietly as possible. We got the ice cream and sprinted back to our room, giggling at the pure oddness of the situation. We finished Mean Girls at three, and finally went to sleep. Except, I couldn't fall asleep. And turns out, neither could my dear partner.