𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝖼𝗐: 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝖼𝗐: 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌

It was 3pm, and me and Ranboo were finally doing an irl stream

It was 3pm, and me and Ranboo were finally doing an irl stream. We were simply doing a just chatting, talking with chat, when we got a tts dono asking for our kinlists. Ranboo refused to give his, but I didn't. I ain't no pussy.

"Hmm, let's see, I think I have it in my notes app... yes! Here, right here. So. We have Dennis from Phineas and Ferb, Elsa from Frozen, Elena of Avalor, Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls, Candace from Phineas and Ferb, Stevie Nichols from Wizards of Waverly Place, Amity Blight from the Owl House, Amber from Sofia the First, and Alex Dunphy from Modern Family." I listed

"Wait- Candace? Who's Candace?" Asked Ranboo

"Y'know, Candace! From Phineas and Ferb! Phineas' sis-" I started to explain

"CAN DEEZ NUTS FIT IN YO MOUTH!" Yelled Ranboo

"No! Oh my god! Va te faire foutre! Vous perdant! Idiot! Gros con! Connard! Chatte! Connasse! Je te déteste! Tais-toi! Suce ma grosse bite, petit homme au pénis!" I exclaimed angrily

"Oh, woah, they pulled out the french," Said Ranboo mockingly. I pushed them. Off the chair. Onto the floor. Then laughed hysterically. They got up, apologizing immediately.

"That's what I thought. Tu es ma chienne." I smiled cockily

"What was that last part?" He asked

"It's nothing," I chuckled

"Somehow I don't believe you," Sighed Ranboo

"You shouldn't." I replied

"What?" Asked Ranboo

"Nothing." I replied

"I hate this. I want to speak french." They complained.

"I tried to teach you! You learned how to call me a pretty person and then gave up!" I exclaimed, knowing my pretty person comment would cause speculations, but not caring. After about an hour more and avoiding all the dating questions, we ended stream to hang out more. It was now 5, and dinner would be in an hour, so we just talked for an hour. Playful, joking conversations about anything and everything. About our futures and dream jobs, about why we started streaming, about if we'd ever thought about quitting streaming, stuff like that. Then, we got called for dinner. We ate our grilled cheese and tomato soups, and went back upstairs to keep having our conversations. This time, the conversation turned a little deeper, into talks about mental health. We both opened up a little more and had a much needed venting session, before cuddling for a bit and turning back to lighthearted conversations. Soon, it was 1am, and we were both slightly delirious from sleep deprivation.

"Wanna play tag?" Asked Ranboo

"Absolutely," I giggled. We got up and did rock paper scissors. They were it, and so I got a ten second head start. We ran around as silently as possible. They tagged me in the living room, I chased them upstairs and in three circles before tagging them in their bedroom, then, as they were chasing me back downstairs, I tripped over a stair and fell down 5 steps. Not much, but I landed at a terrible angle, and heard a sickening crunch in my arm. I immediately felt a sharp pain and had to hold back tears.

"Get up, you loser!" Teased Ranboo, before catching sight of my face.

"Shoot," He muttered, crouching down. "Are you ok?"

"I think I might have broken my arm," I breathed.

"God. Uh, I'll get Phil." They said, standing up and running over to Phil's room. They came down a few minutes later with Phil, who decided we should go to the hospital. Ranboo wrote a note and we were off. And that's how I ended up driving to the emergency room at three in the morning with my partner and Philza Minecraft.

 And that's how I ended up driving to the emergency room at three in the morning with my partner and Philza Minecraft

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

I am so sorry for putting my beloved Cameron Richmond through this emotional and physical turmoil