𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

I was back in the airport

I was back in the airport. Two days in a row. Well, today was a better occasion. Lia was currently on a 15 hour flight from Toronto, and Zara was on a 2 hour one. Well, both of the flights has approximately 5 minutes left, but that's not the point. I was leaning against a wall, on my phone, when I heard a shout.

"Cam! Cam!"

I turned quickly to see a blur of brown hair sprinting towards me before I was suffocated in a hug.

"Fucking hell, Lia, murdering me already?" I laughed. She let go, breathing heavily.

"God, Cam, this is, like, insane. I'm meeting you! And Zara! In france!" Lia exclaimed

"Yes, yes, welcome to my home!" I smiled

"Um, excuse me, I don't really know my way around, I'm trying to find my friends, do you think you could help me?" Asked a voice from behind, tapping my shoulder. I smiled widely.

"Hmm, no, I don't think I can help you with that," I grinned, turning around to face my best friend.

"Holy shit," She gasped, staring at me for a few seconds before I held out my arms.

"Give me a hug, you bitch!"

With that, she threw herself into my arms.

"Fucking- shit, Cam, you're- you're real! You exist!" She exclaimed

"Well no shit I exist! C'mon, Zara, pull yourself together," I laughed. She finally pulled away from the hug, rolling her eyes and slapping my arm playfully.

"Hello? Zara? What am I, chopped liver?" Asked Lia, holding her arms out for a hug.

"You bitch, I love you," Laughed Zara, hugging Lia.

"C'mon, bestie boos. Lets go home." I smiled

"Call me bestie boo one more time and I'm catching a flight back to Brighton." Zara deadpanned. We all laughed and starting walking to my car. I got in the drivers seat, with Zara in the passenger's seat and Lia in the back.

"Cam. C'mon. Turn on some damn music." Lia called from the back.

"This ain't a party car, sweetheart," I joked, turning on some music. One Day by Lovejoy started playing.

"God, throwback!" Exclaimed Zara

"And stop!" I sang

"'Cause why'd you have to kill my cat? Why'd I have to take you back?" Sang Lia

"And time and time, I play the empath." Sang Zara

"I don't know why," I sang

"But some lights on in an empty pub, a toilet with the seat left up," Continued Lia

"Is closure like a deer in headlights," Finished Zara

"One day!" We all sang together

"I know that you will be there," I sang

"One day!" We all sang

"I'll focus on the future, maybe," Sang Lia

"One day!" We all sang

"Oh baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?" Sang Zara

"One day!" We all sang

"I know that you will be there," I sang

"One day!" We all sang

"I'll focus on the future, maybe," Lia sang

"One day!" We all sang

"Oh baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?" Sang Zara. We finished the song, taking turns like that. When the song finished, Zara turned to me.

"Can I connect my phone? I want to show you guys something," She asked

"Go for it," I nodded. She connected her phone, and next thing we knew, a song I didn't recognize, but a voice I definitely did, was flooding through the car.

"Oh my god." I gasped, turning to look at Zara. She nodded.

"The album's getting released tomorrow. This is Michelle." She smiled. The car filled with cheers and yells as we pulled into my apartments parking garage. We walked into my apartment on the third floor and I showed them to their room. They would be sharing the guest room, considering I only had one. After they unpacked, we started a stream.

"Hello chat! I have a very, very big surprise for you," I smiled as people flooded in.

"Boo!" Exclaimed Lia, jumping into frame. Chat started screaming as I gave her a side hug, grinning.

"That's right chat! Lia's here!" I exclaimed, shooting Zara a confused glance as she mouthed "one minute". I nodded and looked back at the stream.

"Yeah, chat! She's here for a week, she's leaving on the..." I trailed off

"18th," Lia supplied

"Yeah. The 18th." I nodded

"Guys, I think you're forgetting something," Smirked Zara, walking in while the material girl sound played off her phone. I put my head in my hands.

"I hate you," I groaned. And exactly an hour and fifteen minutes later, Zara and Lia were so jetlagged and I was so excited that we were acting completely fucked.

 And exactly an hour and fifteen minutes later, Zara and Lia were so jetlagged and I was so excited that we were acting completely fucked

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

if you get the this ones mine reference ily