𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"Cam, we're going skating

"Cam, we're going skating. Come." Niki smiled at me over our cereal.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked

"Nope!" Smiled Niki, and the second ten o clock hit, we were out of the house and driving to the skating rink. We arrived, paid to go in and rent skates, and soon enough we were on the ice.

"Um, Niki, would now be a good time to say I've never gone skating?" I asked as we got on the ice

"Well," Niki laughed, skating away from me.

"Oh, fuck you, Niki!" I laughed, trying to skate towards her but falling flat on my face. She turned to see and cracked up, but then turned and skated away again.

"Niki, you absolute ass!" I exclaimed, getting up and skating towards her, succeeding this time and catching up to her. I grabbed onto her arm.

"Oh, I hate you," I grinned

"You know you don't," She smiled. I sighed.

"Niki," I said

"Cam," She replied. I skated away quickly.

"Skrrt skrrt!" I called over my shoulder. I saw her double down in laughter, and I smiled. We skated around for another hour or so before it was time to go home and prepare lunch. We made salads for ourselves before deciding to do a karaoke stream.

"Hello chat! It's karaoke stream time!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Exclaimed Niki

"Yeah, you should be, bitch."

"Don't call me a bitch, that's misogyny!"

"Mhm. I hate all women. Preach the patriarchy. All girls are the same. Feminism is fake."

Me and Niki both burst into laughter as we started the stream.

"Ok, so here's how it's gonna work. This, my friends, is a special karaoke stream. We have to pick our favourite song from each Taylor Swift album, so first we'll each pick one from debut, put a poll in the chat, and whoever's song wins, the other person has to perform." I explained