𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

It was 8:50, and the uber was here to take the brits to the airport. I decided to say goodbye in order from easiest to hardest, easiest being Jack. I hugged Jack.

"I'll miss you, big Manifold. Au revoir, mon ami." I had always found saying goodbye in french easier. Less like you were leaving, you know? Next was Phil. I went and hugged the man who was like a father figure to my partner. In the future, I hoped he could be a father to me as well. I sure as hell needed one.

"Thank you for taking care of Ranboo, Phil. I'll miss you. Au revoir, mon vieux." I chuckled sadly. Next, I moved on to Wilbur.

"You're a good friend, man. Au revoir, grand mec." I smiled, hugging him. He smiled too and I went on to Tommy.

"Thanks for helping me out. Au revoir, mon enfant." I laughed. He hugged me. Next was George. I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for being a good friend to Alex, and a brother to me. Love you, Gogs. Au revoir, M. Introuvable." I smiled, my eyes watering slightly. He laughed sadly as I moved on to Tubbo.

"Tubs, my man. Thanks for being so helpful and awesome and- fuck, I'm gonna cry," I laughed, my eyes watering even more. He laughed sadly and hugged me tightly.

"I'll miss you so much, Cam," He said sadly

"Au revoir, mon homme principal," I whispered. And finally, Niki. God, this would be shitty.

"Niki, you're my best friend. My favourite person ever- aside from Ranboo and Alex- and I'll miss you so fucking much. You've gotten me through so much and you need to come to France as soon as Ranboo leaves. God, now I'm actually crying. Shit, I hate goodbyes," I ranted as I started sobbing. I hugged Niki so tightly, as if she would disappear if I let go.

"I love you, Cam," She smiled, crying as well.

"I love you so fucking much. Au revoir, ma personne préférée. Tu vas me manquer, meilleur ami. Je t'aime." I cried. Once all the goodbyes were done, we had one last group hug and they all got into the uber.  I sobbed into Ranboo's shoulder for a solid hour, before seeing Haven and Olivia in the discord server vc and joining in hopes to cheer me up.

"Cam! Oh my god, hi!" Exclaimed Liv.

"We have someone we want to introduce you too! Here, I'm adding you to a groupchat!" Smiled Haven

"Ok, ok!" I smiled. I got added to a groupchat with Liv, Haven, and a third person I'd only heard of, never met.

"Holy shit, that's Zara! Zara Hargreeves!" I exclaimed

"Mhm! The drummer of our band!" Announced Haven. I just about fell of my seat.

"You're starting a band?" I asked

"Mhm! Join the vc, we can sing you a sneak peek song!" Exclaimed Liv

"Ok!" I exclaimed, joining. Me and Zara introduced ourselves, and they all started talking about the band.

"Ok, so we call ourselves Eonian, which means constant and indefinite, continuing forever, because that's what we want our music to be," Explained Zara

"Our first EP is going to be called Infinity, and the first track is called Care," Added Haven

"Want to hear it?" Asked Liv

"Sure!" I smiled. Haven started singing. Of course, there was no instrumentals, as we were on a discord call.

"It's been a while since I've talked about it. Maybe it's time to cooperate. I need some help to forget about it. I don't want your sympathy, stop saying you give a shit. 'Cause you don't really care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. It's been a while since I've thought about it. Maybe it's time to communicate. I was sad then to think about it, the fact I still can't forget about it. I don't want your sympathy, I guess I've had it rough, but you don't really care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. Oh by the way, I'm still the same, I'm still the same, but, are you the same? Oh, by the way, I'm still the same, I'm still the same, but are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Forget about it. I don't want your sympathy, I guess I've had it rough, but you don't really care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. Care, care, care, yeah. Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Oh-ooh, oh-oh-ooh, you, you. Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you the same? Are you?" She sang. I clapped. I knew it would sound so much better with instrumentals, but it already sounded absolutely amazing.

"I loved that!" I exclaimed

"Thank you, thank you," Smiled Haven

"What are the rest of the songs on the EP?" I asked

"So obviously, Care. Then there's jealousy, jealousy, Woman, Dead Girls, and Michelle." Smiled Zara

"Oh my god, those all sound amazing. When's the EP coming out?" I asked

"The 19th, I was just about to announce it," Said Haven

"Ugh, so excited. Anyways, I need to finish packing, so I have to go. Love you guys!" I exclaimed, they all said bye, and I left the call to pack. Ugh, this was so sad. But, at least I would still have Ranboo with me.

 But, at least I would still have Ranboo with me

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

AHHH IM GOING TO FLORIDA TODAY

anyways here are the songs on the ep and their actual artists:
care, beabadoobee
jealousy, jealousy, olivia rodrigo
woman, doja cat
dead girls, penelope scott
michelle, sir chloe