𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

I was woken abruptly to the crew boys dancing around my room, Beachboy by McCafferty playing on a speaker

"What the fuck," I groaned

"We're going to the beach! Get your ass up and into a bathing suit!" Yelled Quackity, before they grabbed the speaker and ran out of my room, onto the next room. Me and Niki looked at each other and burst into laughter at how absolutely absurd that was.

"Well, guess we better get up," I chuckled, standing up and going through my drawers to find a bathing suit. I found one I particularly liked. I put it on, along with some sunscreen, and left the room with Niki.

"Morning, sunshines!" I exclaimed in a singsong voice.

"Someone's in a good mood," Chuckled Wilbur

"Wilbur, we're going to the beach! Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a beach? Years! It's been years!" I exclaimed. He laughed. Ranboo walked out of his room and I grabbed his hands, jumping up and down.

"We're going to the beach!" I exclaimed

"It's 10 in the morning," They groaned. I laughed. We all grabbed towels and whatever else we might need and headed out. We had to go in two cars, Dream driving one and Phil driving the other. The cars were: Dream, George, Sapnap, Alex, Karl, and me and Phil, Will, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Niki, and Jack. I hopped in the back of Dreams car with Alex, Karl and Sapnap were in the middle row, and Dream and George were up front. We drove to the beach, screaming high school musical lyrics. Both cars got there at the same time and I got out, running to put my towel down in the best tanning spot. I put it down and laid down, grabbing my bag and pulling out a pack of fruit snacks and my book, and then there were none by Agatha Christie. I also pulled out my airpods and pulled up my mystery book playlist. I read for a while, before Ranboo tapped me.

"We're going swimming, darling," He smiled. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the nickname as I put away my book and airpods, and prepared to swim with everyone. We swam for a bit, splashing each other, pulling each other under, and racing each other, before deciding to get out, as it was getting late and we were planning to go home before going out for dinner. We got back to the house, and we all changed. I got dressed in a black lace sleeveless crop top, a black blazer, and black flowy dress pants. I wore red lipstick and red heels. I curled my hair and did smokey eye makeup. Soon, we left. As we arrived at the restaurant, Ranboo grabbed my hand and squeezed it.