𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

We were at the airport. Holy fuck, we were at the airport. God, this stupid place would be taking away my partner. Luckily, Amés and Cole agreed to drive me, because by the time they left I would be in no state to be operating a vehicle.

"Cam?" Asked Ranboo, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh. Um. Sorry." I shook my head quickly, blinking a few times.

"Hey, Cam, it's going to be ok. I promise. We'll make it through this, I swear." Ranboo laid a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I finally looked up to meet his gaze, and his sunglasses were slightly down, enough that I could see the tears in his eyes. God, that fucked me up more than I already was. And I was already pretty fucked.

"Devrions-nous, genre, partir?" Cole whispered in my ear. I turned to face her and nodded gratefully. She grabbed my sisters wrist and dragged her off to another corner of the airport.

"So," I sighed

"So," Echoed Ranboo

"I'm gonna miss you so much-" I started

"Cam, please, don't go all sappy on me. Please." Ranboo pleaded. I laughed sadly.

"Spence, I need you. You know that. Please don't leave me." I begged

"I would never," They reassured, hugging me tightly.

"You're so lucky, you get to go home to Josie and I'm here with my fucked up family," I laughed tearfully

"They may be fucked up, but you know you love Amélie and your mom. And Cole isn't so bad." Reasoned Ranboo

"Not so bad is an understatement. She's amazing. But it won't be the same to live alone," I sighed

"You won't be alone! You'll have Niki!" Exclaimed Ranboo

"You know that's not the same," I shook my head, dropping my eyes. Ranboo cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Cam," He started

"Ranboo," I replied

"I- God. You might not want to hear this, but, I love you. I can't keep that in. You don't need to say it back, but I need you to know." They said, tears finally falling down their cheeks.

"Ranboo, fuck, I love you too. I think you knew that, but fucking hell it feels good to say. I love you, I love you, I love you," I ranted, a sob escaping me on my last words. My partner enveloped me in a hug as we cried together.

"Flight number 102 boarding soon!" Called a voice over the speaker.

"That's- that's my flight," Ranboo sighed shakily

"God, no, I can't. I can't do this. I can't- I can't lose you," I sobbed. Ranboo pulled his mask down- and mine- and kissed me quickly.

"Cam, I love you so much. I'll see you so so so soon, ok?" Asked Ranboo

"Ok. I love you too." I nodded sadly

"Take care of yourself. You're so strong." Ranboo laid a hand on my shoulder. I nodded, wiping away my tears with my palm. I was aware my eyeliner and mascara was smudging, I didn't care, though.

"This isn't goodbye, Cam. This is see you later. Never goodbye," They smiled slightly. I nodded.

"I have to board now. See you later, love," Ranboo said sadly

"See you later," I choked out. He squeezed my shoulder one last time and walked away, but not quick enough for me to not see the tears filling his eyes. I stood there watching until he was out of my sight, and then continued standing there because I couldn't bring myself to move.

"Cam?" A calm voice was beside me all of a sudden.

"Cam, allons à la voiture." Said the voice, which I now recognized as my sister. I nodded and allowed her to drag me outside, where Cole was already waiting in the passenger seat.

"Comment vas-tu, mon cher?" Asked Cole. Of course, she meant mon cher as a sisterly term, not a romantic term.

"Pas trop génial," I admitted, gesturing to my messed up makeup. Cole smiled sympathetically as I stepped into the car. And of course, when Amélie hits play on her playlist, the beginning notes to Lover fill the car. The memories of my times with Ranboo come crashing down on me, and now I was sobbing in the backseat of my sisters car, and Cole had reached her hand back to hold my hand, and the song had been skipped, but I was still sobbing, and I just wanted my partner, but I couldn't have them, and fuck, we would be in complete different time zones, and how am I supposed to maintain a long distance relationship? God, I just wanted to curl up in a ball in my bed and cry until Ranboo could be there holding me in their arms, but shit, I have a reputation to uphold. A platform, a life!

"Cam, chérie, calme-toi. Tout ira bien, promis. Vous pouvez vous en sortir." Amélie's reassuring voice broke through my thoughts, slightly grounding me. I was able to breathe more regularly now. But god, it still hurt like hell. And I had a feeling it would hurt for a while.

 And I had a feeling it would hurt for a while

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

cam u fuckin hypocrite