𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

Christmas morning. I may have religious trauma, but if I just pretended this holiday was winter, candy canes, presents, and good music, and ignored all the religious significance, it was ok. So, naturally, on christmas morning, I got up and sprinted to the kitchen to make breakfast. Under my tree were a bunch of presents we had been sent from Ranboo's family, given from my family, sent home with from the people at the house, and sent from Lia and Zara. And, of course, the gifts we had gotten each other. I made me and Ranboo pancakes and hot chocolates for breakfast. They walked into the kitchen just as I was setting the table.

"Good morning!" I smiled, looking up at him.

"I don't know a single other person who wakes up at ten in the morning on christmas day," They sighed, sitting down. I just flashed them a smile and sat down as well, eating my pancakes. We finished breakfast, and went to sit around the tree. First, we opened the gifts from our families, Ranboo going first. They were given a watch, one half red one half green, with a gold face. They liked it. Now, I opened my gift from my family. They got me a gay pride flag, and I had a feeling it was to spite Nicolas, which I very much appreciated, and I'd been meaning to get a flag for a while now. Next, we opened gifts from the crew boys. Alex got me something separate, too, which I really appreciated. The crew boys gave Ranboo a beautiful leather notebook, the words "memory book" written in cursive on the cover. We both laughed so hard at it, and they loved it. Next, I opened my gift from the crew boys, which was a bracelet with a diamond lightning bolt on it. It was absolutely fucking beautiful, I put it on immediately. Next, from Alex, I got a matching diamond lightning bolt necklace, which I also put on immediately. Next, we got a gift that Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, and Niki had all pitched in on. Of course, Tommy and Tubbo got Ranboo something separately, and Niki got something for me, as well. Ranboo's gift from all of them was a stunning pair of running shoes, both black and white, one with red laces, and one with green. We both agreed it was very on brand and we loved them. Next was my gift from the group, which was a gorgeous shirt, purple and velvety. Niki must have picked it. It fit with my stream brand, which was purple. I loved it. Next, Ranboo opened their gift from Tommy. It was a real allium pressed in a picture frame. Ranboo deadass looked like they were gonna cry, it was so thoughtful. Then, they opened Tubbo's gift. Tubbo got them a ring, thick and silver, engraved with the words: my platonic husband. It was really cute, and must have cost a fortune. Now, it was my gift from Niki. I opened it and my jaw dropped. She had gotten me the eyeshadow palette I had my eye on. Morphe x pony, constellation sky. It was absolutely stunning, holy shit. Finally, my gift from Zara and Lia. They both pitched in to get me something, me and Zara both pitched in to get Lia something, and me and Lia both pitched in to get Zara something. I opened my gift from them to see a stuffed animal that looked identical to me, smudged eyeliner and everything. I laughed so hard, they would get me an evil twin for christmas. Now, it was Ranboo's turn to open my gifts. My heart pounded as they opened the first part: the socks. They laughed immediately when they saw them.

"From the baking stream, right?" He asked.

"Oui," I replied, in true baking stream spirit. Next were the smiley face tattoos. They laughed at those, too.

"You want to traumatize my viewers even more?" He joked

"Yeah, basically." I deadpanned, sending us both into peals of laughter. Now for the sunglasses, a shitty pair of christmas themed ones, with one half red and one half green. They laughed and promised to wear them on their next facecam stream. Then, they opened the candies, of course they loved them, everyone loves candy. Now here comes the big part. I had looked everywhere for this, found one sketchy online store that sold what I needed, and prayed it came in two days. And it did. Christmas miracle. First, they pulled out an old fashioned record player.

"Oh my god, Cam, I love this!" He exclaimed

"No, no, there's more," I smiled, as they reached into the bag and pulled out a vinyl. Lover, first dance remix. Their jaw dropped.

"Oh my god," He breathed, his eyes filling with tears.

"No, don't cry!" I exclaimed, reaching over to hug them. They kissed me quickly before hugging me back.

"You're so adorable," He whispered. I just smiled. Now, I opened my gifts. First, he got me an english dictionary.

"Y'know, because it's your second language," They joked. I burst into laughter. Next was a mug that said "for real" on it in bold letters.

"Your username!" Was his explanation for that one. Next was a poster of Taylor Swift, which I highkey loved. Next, I opened a beautiful rose quartz crystal. And now, the big gift.

"Now, it's not as physically big as yours, but," They trailed off, handing me a small box. I opened it to see two rings. One, a gold band. On the inside, it was engraved: 08/12/21, the day we got together. And on the other side of the ring: lover. And the other ring was a small gold ring, a beautiful diamond shaped like a heart in the centre.

"Oh my god, dear, these are stunning. Now, I think we have a christmas date planned," I smiled, getting up and grabbing his hand, leading him outside, referencing my perfect date idea I had mentioned during truth or dare when me and Ranboo had our first kiss.

"Wait, Cam, I think you're forgetting something!" They exclaimed, in the doorway from my kitchen to my front foyer.

"Yes?" I asked, turning to face him. He gestured upwards.

"Mistletoe," They grinned

"He could I forget," I smiled, leaning in and kissing my partner under the mistletoe. Our first christmas of- hopefully- many more.

 Our first christmas of- hopefully- many more

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

omg camboo content woah