𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝖼𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

Last night, I was hanging out with Ranboo and accidentally fell asleep cuddling with them, so I wasn't exactly surprised to wake up in their arms

Last night, I was hanging out with Ranboo and accidentally fell asleep cuddling with them, so I wasn't exactly surprised to wake up in their arms. Actually, it was quite nice. They woke up not long after me, but opposed to my waking up by choice, they woke up to aggressive banging on the door.

"The fuck do you want?" He groaned sleepily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Ranboo, Cam, we have an issue." Said the person at the door. It was Tubbo

"Come in," Sighed Ranboo. Tubbo walked in, shutting the door behind him, before holding out his phone to us, it displayed a tweet. What was in that tweet, you may ask? Me and Ranboo. Kissing. At disney. Ranboo had taken off their mask for that, but at least they had their glasses on, but this revealed our entire fucking relationship. Shit. I didn't know what to do. I grabbed Ranboo's hand as I gasped for air. Tears filled my eyes. I saw Ranboo gesture for Tubbo to leave. He did, and the door shut behind him. Ranboo hugged me as the tears spilled out and I sobbed into their shirt. I clung onto them as if they were a lifeboat and I was drowning. I couldn't breathe. Nothing made sense. After 10 minutes, I managed to calm down.

"Should we tweet about it?" Asked Ranboo softly

"Don't you think a stream would be better?" I asked

"Whatever you're up to," He nodded. We walked over to the stream room. I fixed my makeup and we started a stream off Ranboo's account.

"Hey, chat." They said. The chat flooded with questions.

"So, yes, the leaked picture was real," I started

"I just wanted to add if you're someone who leaks pictures like that, you're not cool or funny. You're a loser." Ranboo ranted. I put a hand on his shoulder to quiet him down.

"Yeah, so, me and Ranboo are dating. We didn't want to tell the fans as it's so new to both of us still as well, we've been dating less then a week, guys. We haven't dealt with long distance yet and don't know how we'll manage it, there were just a lot of factors that made it not right to tell the fans yet, but obviously influencers never make their own decisions," I sighed.

"We're not going to talk about our relationship often unless we're comfortable with it, please don't pry for information or act like you're entitled to know about our private life, because news flash, you're not." Added Ranboo

"Yes, yes. Uh, that should be all," I said, glancing at my partner for confirmation

"Yeah, that's all. We'll talk to you later, hopefully on a happier note." Ranboo nodded. We ended stream and sat for a minute in silence. God, we were just going through it lately, weren't we?

 God, we were just going through it lately, weren't we?

𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

it's not a kylie fic if the relationship doesn't get revealed against their will yk?