Hello date- Goodbye friends?

Disclaimer I don't own glee

------------------

The rest of the week flew by fast. No one really bothered him. Just the occasional shoves into he lockers. He also made sure to cover all of his cuts and bruises with make up. It was now Friday and Kurt couldn't be happier. All he wanted to do was hang out with his friends, get away from the bullies for a while, and maybe talk to Blaine. As he strolled to his last period class, Artie Abrams wheeled up next to him.

"Yo Kurt!" He excitedly greeted. Kurt smiled and looked down at the boy in the wheel chair.

"Hey Artie. What's up?" Kurt asked. The two turned the corner.

"I was just wondering, could you tell Finn that I really need to talk to him? Every time I try to talk to him, someone else always gets in the way. I know it's not his fault but I really need to ask him something." Artie kindly asked his friend. Kurt smiled and nodded his head.

"Of course. Do you want me to tell him to call you, text you..? Kurt responded.

"Could you tell him to call me?" Artie asked. Kurt nodded his head. "Alright thanks Kurt. I gotta go now. Bye." Artie said. Kurt waved and Artie wheeled to class. Kurt then turned into his classroom.

"One more period." Kurt thought.

The finale bell for the day rang, and Kurt rushed to his locker. He quickly stuffed his books into his bag, trying to avoid the bullies, especially Karofsky. He closed his locker and turned around, only to be met face to face with one Blaine Anderson. The curly headed teen smiled, showing all his teeth. Kurt blushed a light pink and smiled back.

"Hey Kurt." Blaine greeted.

"Hi." Kurt breathed out.

"Mind if I walk with you?" Blaine flirtatiously asked. Kurt once again blushed and shook his head. They began walking together towards the parking lot. As they were leaving Kurt's eyes met with Azimio and he moved closer to Blaine. In response Blaine wrapped his arm around Kurt's waist and gave the jock his best death glare, which seemed to work because he quickly turned away. The two teens walked over to Kurt's car. Kurt leaned against the door, and Blaine stood in front of him with his hands in his pockets. He looked down and rocked back and forth on his feet. Kurt noticed this and spoke up.

"..Blaine, are you alright? You seem a bit.."

"Nervous?" Blaine suggested. Kurt nodded. "That's because I am." Kurt cocked his head to the side in a questioning way. Blaine scratched the back of his neck. "Um..Kurt, I was wondering...if maybe you..um.." Blaine stuttered. He looked up and stared into Kurt's eyes. "...if you wanted to go onadatewithme." Blaine rushed out. Kurt blinked fast and smiled. Blaine stood there and let out a deep breath. "If you don't want to it's ok." Blaine quickly said, waving his hands around. Kurt shook his head, giggled and grabbed the shorter boys hand. There eyes locked and Blaine visibly relaxed.

"Yes." Kurt said. Blaine's eyes widened.

"Yes?" He asked, 'double checking'. Kurt giggled again and nodded. Blaine smiled. "Ok...great. Is..tomorrow at six ... good?"

"It's perfect." Kurt agreed.

"Ok, well, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Kurt." He said.

"Bye Blaine." Kurt giggled. Blaine smiled and gave Kurt a kiss on the cheek. Kurt climbed into his car and waved goodbye as he drove off. Once Kurt's car was out of sight, Blaine clapped his hands together, and stretched out his arms, with a huge grin on his face. He officially had a date with Kurt Hummel.

---------------------------------------------------Kurt walked inside the house with a huge grin on his face. Carole stood at the counter cutting up a variety of vegetables. Kurt placed his bag down and sat down at the counter. He stared off into the distance with his head resting in his hands. Carole looked up and smirked.