"Study" Date

Today was the day. The day Kurt had his study session with Blaine. The bell rang signaling that school was over. All the kids were rushing to their lockers. Kurt walked up to his locker and started gathering the books he needed. Kurt didn't know why, but something about Blaine made him get butterflies in his stomach. Once he put all of his books in his satchel, he checked himself out in his locker mirror. He noticed a straned of hair was out of place. Kurt grabbed his hair spray and comb and quickly fixed it. "Much better." Kurt said to humself. Then he started practicing what he was going to say to Blaine. Kurt was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice Korofsky slam his locker shut and Azimio threw him into the lockers.

"Who you talking to fairy?!" Korofsky asked.

"Why do you care?" Kurt answered under his breath. 

"What was that fag!" Korofsky screamed in Kurt's face. Kurt didn't answer. 

"We don't like to be kept waiting." Azimio added. Kurt still didn't answer. This got the two boys angry. Korofsky threw Kurt up against the lockers and they laughed. Tears started to roll down Kurts cheek. 

"He even cries like a girl." Azimio antagonized. Both boys started laughing. 

"Hey, what did you say to him!?" Kurt looked up and saw Blaine. His eyes were filled with anger and concern. Korofsky ans Azimio turned around. 

"What did you say Anderson!?" Korofsky asked. Blaine started walking closer towards them. 

"I think you heard me!" Blaine answered back. 

"Oh, and what are you gonna do 'bout it." Azimio asked. 

"You don't want to know." Blaine threatened.

"Why do you even care about this thing?"  Korofsky asked as he kicked Kurt in his side. Blaine couldn't take it another second, and before he knew what was happening, he was tackling Korofsky to the ground and punching him. 

"LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!!!" Blaine screamed as he punched Korofsky hard in the nose. Azimio pulled Kurt up by his collar.

"HEY!!! One more punch and you won't see this fag again." Azimio screamed. Blaine snapped his head up and saw Kurt being held up by his shirt and tears poring down from his eyes. Blaine climbed of Korofsky and grabbed Kurt's hand and pulled him out of Azimio's grip.

"That's what I thought." Azimio said. Blaine looked at the both of them and then started walking away with Kurt quickly following behind him. Once they were out of the building Blaine looked at Kurt. "So which one's your car?" Blaine asked. 

"Oh, the white SUV." Kurt told him. The two walked to the car. Once they were in Kurt put the key in the Ignition and started up the car. "So do you want to go to my house or yours?" Kurt asked him.

"Well my house is empty so it will be quieter there." Blaine told him with a little smirk on his face.

"Ok, what's your address?" Kurt asked Blaine. 

"420 Whitman Avenue." Blaine told him. 

"Oh wow, that's right on my block." Kurt told him. Blaine nodded his head and smiled. The drive to the house was quiet,but not to awkward. Once they pulled into the drive way they walked up to the front door and Blaine unlocked it. 

"Thank you." Kurt said as he walked into the house. 

"Your welcome." Blaine said as he closed the door and took off his coat. "Do you want anything to drik or eat?" Blaine asked.

"No thank you." Kurt answered. "So where are we going to study?" Kurt asked Blaine. 

Blaine walked out from the kitchen with a coke in his hand, "Um, we could go in my room." Blaine told him. Kurt nodded his head and followed Blaine up stairs. Once they were in Blaine's room Kurt was looking around at all of the things in it. He toughed it was actually a nice room, and it was nothing he was expecting, at all. "You could put everything on the bed, make your self at home, I'll be right back." Blaine told him as he walked into the room which Kurt assumed to be the bathroom. Kurt started pulling all of his books out of his bag and sat down on Blaine's bed. Blaine then came out of the bathroom and sta down on his bed and took his books out of his bag.

"Ok, so how do you want to do this?" Kurt asked.

"Well, I don't really understand anything we are learning in general not just Spanish." Blaine honestly told Kurt.  

"Oh, well I could help you with it. I don't mind." Kurt told him. Blaine let a smile sneak onto his face as did Kurt. "So," Kurt said breaking the silence. "What do you want to start with?" Kurt asked. 

"How about math?" Blaine asked. 

"Alright." Kurt responded. 

The two started working on all of Blaine's homework and Kurt did some of his as well. Blaine soon started to get tired of all of the homework because they had did all the math, social studies, chemistry, and Spanish, all they had left was to write an essay, and he was not in the mood for that.

"Could we like, take a brake?" Blaine asked as he threw himself across his bed. 

'Sure. Um, I just wanted to say thank you." Kurt said as he looked at Blaine. 

"For what?" Blaine asked.

"You know, for standing up to Korofsky ans Azimio. It really means a lot." Kurt explained.

"Oh that, it was nothing, but yeah, your welcome." Blaine answered with a smile. 

"Why did you stand up for me anyways, I've known you for like two days?" Kurt wondered.

"I don't know, it;s just that you don't to deserve all that crap. Also, I think your really awesome." Blaine told Kurt as he scooted closer.

"Oh my god. Is it me or is he getting closer to me? Is he going to kiss me? Should I let him? Stop Kurt he probably is just messing with your head."  Kurt thought to himself. 

"Also there's just something about you. I don't know maybe it' the look in your eyes, or the way you smile or the way your so kind and not afraid to be who you are. I admire you Kurt. When ever I'm around you I just.... everything seems right." Blaine told him. 

Kurt let out a shaky breath and before he could realize what was going on Blaine's lips were on his. Kurt realized what was happening and started kissing back. Kurt had no idea how but he was now laying on Blaine's bed, with Blaine on top of him making out. Kurt broke the kiss to soon for Blaine's liking. "Wait Blaine." Kurt said out of breath. Blaine nodded his head. "Why did you kiss me?" 

"I think your sexy." Blaine told him. Kurt blushed a shade of light pink, and Blaine started kissing Kurts neck. Blaine then moved his hand to Kurt's zipper. Kurt grabbed Blaine's hands to stop him and shoved Blaine off of him. "Did i do something wrong?" Blaine asked confused. 

"No, it's just. Did you do this just get me to tutor you to get into my pants?" Kurt asked.

"No, Kurt look, at first I did, but then i started to realize how kind of a person you are and I really actually like you Kurt." Blaine told him grabbing Kurt's hand. Kurt quickly moved his hands away and climbed off Blaine's bed.

"Look, Blaine, you are a very nice guy but, I don't want you to break my heart." Kurt said, tears forming in his eyes. 

Blaine climbed off the bed and grabbed Kurt by his waist, "Babe, I would never do that to you. Yes I'll admit I have done so in the past with other guys but i won't to you because, I can't explain it. All I know is that whenever I am near you my hearts start to race and I get butterflies in my stomach, and all I want to do is kiss you. I,...I think I'm in love with you." Blaine explained to Kurt. Kurt looked into Blaine's eyes and all he saw was love. "Kurt... please say something." Blaine said. 

"I don't know what to say. I always have the same feelings as you but, I just don't know if I could trust you yet." Kurt said as he broke away form Blaine and started gathering his things. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Kurt said putting his bag on his shoulder. 

"Wait Kurt, can i as least have your number?" Blaine asked right before Kurt walked out of his room. 

"Ok, give me your phone." Kurt said. The two exchanged phones and put in their numbers. 

"Thanks." Blaine said. "Here, I'll walk you out." Blaine said. Kurt smiled and they started walking down the stairs. Blaine opened the front door for Kurt. 

"Well, I'll see you at school. Bye Blaine." Kurt said. 

"Bye." Blaine responded. Just as Kurt turned around Blaine grabbed his hand and turned him back and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. Kurt kissed back. "Ok, bye." Blaine said as they pulled away. Kurt smiled and left Blaine's house.