You Saved Me

Disclaimer I don't own glee

Just a quick authors note, you should totally check out Sammy-Criss and read his awesome fan fiction. It's called 'Through the days' and I highly recommend it :)

Also warning : Some sexual content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next morning Blaine woke to find himself spooning Kurt. His arms were wrapped tightly around his boyfriends small waist. His dick was pressed against Kurt's ass and he definitely had a boner.

Shit. Blaine thought. He didn't want to move and disturb his boyfriend, but he also needed to do something about his morning wood. Of course with his luck, Kurt just then started to stir. Kurt pushed his ass harder onto Blaine's hard dick. The feeling immediately woke Kurt up. His eyes were wide and he scooted towards the end of the bed.

"Oh my g- Blaine I a- I am so sorry." Kurt stammered, voice stiff with sleep. His face was scarlet. He rubbed his sleepy eyes. Blaine smirked.

"Kurt it's fine. In fact I should be the one apologizing. I had my dick pressed up against you in my sleep." Blaine laughed, trying to make Kurt feel less uncomfortable about the situation. It worked because Kurt giggled and looked down. But then Kurt stopped laughing and looked up at Blaine. He looked at him with a deep desire in his eyes. He crawled back over to his boyfriend and stared into his honey, hazel eyes.

"Blaine..can I...?" Kurt sheepishly asked. He looked down at his boyfriends bulge and then he locked his eyes with Blaine.

"Kurt, baby, it's fine you don't have to."

"No..I want to." Kurt stated. Blaine searched Kurt's eyes trying to see any sign of discomfort. But all he could see was love. Blaine slowly nodded his head.

"...ok." He whispered."But..if you want to stop-" Blaine started but was interrupted by Kurt pulling down his briefs and wrapping his mouth around Blaine's thick member. Blaine held back a groan. Kurt's talented mouth moved around Blaine. His tongue swiped his dick in all the right places. Kurt's head moved fast as he sucked harder on his boyfriend. "Kurt..I'm g-go-gonna come!" Blaine warned. Kurt worked harder, and soon Blaine was coming right down his boyfriends throat. Kurt swallowed all of Blaine's cum, and pulled off with a pop. Blaine laid there motionless. Kurt smirked and pulled Blaine's under ware back up.

"Was that ok?" Kurt asked as he laid on his side to see his boyfriend.

"It was amazing. There is no way that that was the first time you ever blew someone." Blaine stated. Kurt smiled, and playfully swatted Blaine's shoulder.

"Shut up." Kurt said laughing. Blaine laughed as well, and leaned in and pressed a rough kiss onto Kurt's lips, tasting himself on Kurt's tongue. While the two teens were kissing deeply, there was a soft knock on the door. Kurt pulled his lips off of Blaine's, but Blaine just attached his lips to Kurt's neck. It was like he was addicted to Kurt, and he couldn't get enough.

"Yes?" Kurt called to who ever was on the other side of the door.

"Um..Mom wants to know if you and Blaine want breakfast? She made pancakes, and stuff." The voice of Finn answered. Kurt inhaled as Blaine bit down on his neck making sure to leave a mark.

"Y-Yeah we will be right down." He answered. Kurt heard Finn walk away, and he pulled Blaine's lips back on his. They kissed a bit more before finally pulling apart, but their noses's were still touching. They stared deeply into each others eyes.

"I love you Kurt Hummel." Blaine whispered onto Kurt's lips.

"I love you too." Kurt whispered back. Kurt made his way off of the bed. "Put on some pants, I don't need my father to see my boyfriend walk down the steps almost naked after sleeping in my bed." He giggled. Blaine smiled and climbed off of Kurt's bed. Kurt adjusted his t-shirt and Blaine pulled on his jeans from the night before, and grabbed his boyfriends hand.