I Love You!

Disclaimer I don't glee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that night, Blaine and Kurt walked to Kurt's house together. They shared a small, sweet goodnight kiss before Blaine left. The rest of the school week went quick and it was now Friday evening. Kurt was getting ready for his official second date with Blaine. Ever since Blaine had mentioned that he had self harmed, Kurt had been carefully dancing around the subject. He really wanted to know what happened to Blaine. He wanted to be there for him. But he also respected him, and didn't want to be all up in his personal space. Give it time Kurt. When he is ready he'll talk. Kurt thought to himself. He pulled on his fitted blazer, slipped on his shoes, and went downstairs. Blaine had sent him a text saying,

Hey babe I'm outside ;)-Blaine.

So he grabbed his wallet and hugged his dad and Carole before leaving. Tonight they were heading to Breadstix. Cliché, and simple, but still perfect to Kurt. At first Blaine wasn't going to tell Kurt that they were going there, even though it was one of the obvious choices, but Kurt kept bugging Blaine all day, so he gave in. They walked in and sat down at a table in the center of the room, but blocked off from the other tables due to the wall in the middle. Blaine had settled on wearing a black button up that he had rolled up to his elbows, and some dark wash denim jeans, with black loafers. Kurt approved of his outfit. When they were all situated in their seats, Blaine reached his hand over the table. The other teen smiled, and blushed, and grabbed his hand. 

"I am honestly loving you in that blazer." Blaine flirted. Kurt smirked.

"Thank you. You know you not looking to bad yourself Anderson." Kurt flirted back. Blaine quietly groaned. Just then there waitress came over.

"Can I get you boys anything to drink?" She asked.

"Um..I'll have a water please." Kurt politely responded.

"I'll take a seltzer." Blaine stated. The waitress quickly wrote down their requests, and left with a smile. The couple turned back to each other. "So..." Blaine said wiggling his eyebrows. Kurt laughed.  

"God, it's been a rough couple of days. I'm so glad we can finally have some alone time." Kurt said. Blaine nodded in agreement. His mood suddenly seemed to go from flirty, to concerned, to upset. "Is everything alright?" He asked. 

"I just feel so horrible about what happened the other night. I should have been there for you and-" Blaine said. 

"Blaine." Kurt interupted. Blaine stopped talking and looked into his boyfriend's eyes. "Stop. How many times do I need to tell you to stop apologizing?" Kurt asked. Blaine looked down sheepishly. 

"I'm sorry babe." Blaine said. 

"Blaine...can I ask you something?" Kurt shyly questioned. The curly haired boy nodded. "What was Sebastien doing at Brittany's Halloween party? Who invited him, I mean he's not even from our school? So how did he hear about it?" Kurt inquired. Blaine's eyes widened at the unexpected questions. 

"Um.. how should I know?" Blaine lied. Kurt's eyes darted around the room, before settling on his boyfriend's. 

"I thought maybe you might have known considering you used to talk to him." Kurt pointed out . Blaine clenched his fists. 

"We only texted a few times, nothing happened between us." Blaine defended angrily. 

"I never said anything happened between the two of you, all I wanted to know was how Sebastien found out about the party." Kurt answered. Blaine leaned back in his chair, and crossed his arms.